Gaming If Remade

EpicFace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If MM was remade for the 3DS, what would you like to see added/taken away? honestly, i would like to see a feature were you can make your own masks using the 3DS camera and DLC.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) The mask feature would never happen.
2) The game hasn't been announced yet, why do people ask for DLC already? They can just put the extra features in the game from the start.

If they remake it, the game will just be like the OoT remake.

The problem with remakes is: If too much is changed, people complain how they killed the original game. If too little is changed, why buy the same game again?

Reactions: 3 people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to see the same done to it as what the did with OoT 3D which has a lot more attention to it than people give it credit for.

Additional stuff I would like to see a harder Master Quest mode for it and maybe a free roam mode without the time limits so I can savour the atmos. I've still not bought OoT 3D but I have borrowed it from a friend but unless I see it cheap I'm happy with my N64 copy...and so should the people who bitch and moan about ports/remakes.

However will we see this? I reckon we will but they did say they would do a new game first for 3DS.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
While the mask idea has plenty of potential, the human need to be a total prat at every opportunity would soon ruin it as countless masks of penises and troll faces emerge. Would be too much hassle. Nintendo would never go for it.

Reactions: 2 people

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
master quest will need to happen, they cant throw MM without it after releasing OoT with the master quest... meaning they will have to redo atleast the dungeons, its not like OoT which already had a MQ

i have never finished this game so i am not sure if it needs new stuffs... but maybe new changing form useless masks

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You all covered most of my ideas. :-) the only other things I would want added that weren't in OoT 3D would be:

A) map position indicator on the bottom screen. It really bugged me in OoT3D that the map was on the bottom screen, and yet there was still an almost too tiny map and indicator on the top screen.

B) free-flow camera controlled by the d-pad. Not a necessity, but it would be nice. Alternatively, masks could be shortcutted to the d-pad directions (like the visors in Metroid Prime), saving space for other items on X, Y, and the touchscreen shortcuts.

Reactions: 1 person

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
I guess they could use the Ocarina of Time 3D Engine just like Majora's Mask used the same Ocarina of Time Engine.

Epic 3D Cutscenses when you put a mask on :3. A New Master Quest. There's not too much to ask for it besides from what Ocarina of Time 3D was ._.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what Nintendo should do, they should say "fuck the 3-day cycle" and replace it with Tommy Guns and Moltovs. They should also fix the gay graphics and make it HD and shit also fuck link. I want to see some half naked chick with big tits instead! OH! AND THERE HAS TO BE A ZOMBIES GAMEMODE! HAS TO! AND THERE MUST BE A FACEBOOK UPDATE FEATURE SO I CAN SEND MY FRIENDS SCORES AND PICTURES THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT! GET ON THE BALL NINTENDO!

Reactions: 3 people

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You know what Nintendo should do, they should say "fuck the 3-day cycle" and replace it with Tommy Guns and Moltovs. They should also fix the gay graphics and make it HD and shit also fuck link. I want to see some half naked chick with big tits instead! OH! AND THERE HAS TO BE A ZOMBIES GAMEMODE! HAS TO! AND THERE MUST BE A FACEBOOK UPDATE FEATURE SO I CAN SEND MY FRIENDS SCORES AND PICTURES THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT! GET ON THE BALL NINTENDO!
You my friend, are a genius.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You my friend, are a genius.
129040820347502727.jpg

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mostly just want a better save feature. I'd like to be able to save like in OOT3D, without having to quit the game or seek out a save point.
I would argee with you if that wasnt such a big part of gameplay. Remember, the game basically repeats its self every (two hours in RL time right?) 3-days. The WHOLE game is based around the fact that you HAVE to work quickly and you pay a penalty each time you forget a step or have to have extra time (you lose your rupees and any ammo and keys). It seems only fair to also allow you to save in certian points to control your progress. Maybe as a feature after you beat the game or in a easy mode for people who are "casual"

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ