Hacking Idiot friend updated SYSNand to 10.5

Mouseyrain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, My friend updated my O3DS to 10.5 Sysnand

Is there anyway to launch Emunand at all or am I going to have to wait for a way to downgrade without a hardware mod

Thanks

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp RIP how did he manage that he must have booted into your Sysnand, you not got autoboot on.

And yes your screwed without a hardmod (whihc you need a 10.3 firm backup to work)

Unless you get a new DS see you in a years time then xD sorry to hear

Might as well wait, for some new developments, I hear Gateway are making a downgrader so that should be your best bet.
Gateway are making many things lol its just when will they actually publish them, pretty sure their downgrade will be for 10.3 xD

Mouseyrain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have autoboot on sadly :( and I let him borrow it.

The one thing I told him not to do was update it

Well I guess I will have to wait
Thanks for the replys

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hardmodding is the only way to fix it at this point. Other option would be to play the waiting game and hope either Gatewait or someone in the homebrew scene comes up with a new exploit/downgrade method. Gaitwait is called that for a pretty good reason too..

Reactions: MelonGx

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Next time, don't leave your systems that you don't want to be updated lying around the place for fools to find and update.

Other then hardmodding or waiting it out, you got no other option.

Denis Costa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem here, but in my case there are two 3ds updated to 10.5

I think the best and secure way to solve the problem is wait!

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as well wait, for some new developments, I hear Gateway are making a downgrader so that should be your best bet.
The downgrader will only work on systems with the Memchunkhax2 exploit, which was patched completed in 10.4, meaning their app won't work at 10.5 either.

It's already useless since your console is already updated, but you could have setup Parental control, that way your friend would have been locked out of the Internet on Sysnand.
That's bypassed by the system's nag message to update. I've updated my 3DS before without entering the code, and it's enabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...