sysnand and emunand can't communicate with one another at all?

ink0wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, so I've been trying to look for anyone else who has had this issue but I either haven't looked far enough or it hasn't been posted yet.

I have a modded OLED switch - specifically, I paid for someone else to mod it for me, as I don't have the tools to mod an OLED myself. I got it back today and it seems to work perfectly fine (apart from the cfw sysnand bluescreening?) and while the clean sysnand has my game data, saves and account, the emunand doesn't share anything at all that wasn't already on the system pre-mod - not even my user, or updates for physical game copies. I want to share my ACNH save file with my emuNAND offline so I can use ACNHPokerCore - can I fix this? If not, can I find a way to transfer the save data to my emuNAND manually?

For context my OLED uses a Picofly chip, and I have a backup if needed.

Sorry if this is a stupid question!! Thanks
:D

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

ink0wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sysmmc and emummc are completely separate. When you create emummc you do it by copying sysmmc so at that time they have the same content. But from there on they are completely separate.
Thank you, I can't believe I didn't realise sooner! I used to use a V1 that would copy between sysnand and emummc, looking back now I probably messed it up doing that. You're a lifesaver for my dumb lil soul :bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y