Transferring saves from one unmodded, patched Switch to a emuNAND modifiable Switch

TailsGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
So, I've got this Switch I'm currently modding using the NH Switch guide. I decided to go with the emuNAND as to not jeopardize the sysNAND and potentially get a ban.
Also, for the guide I used there was an emummc.txt that prevents connecting to Nintendo so I'll be incognito when I get this working for the most part.

I have a patched, unmoddified Switch that's got about 4 years worth of progress on it and I wouldn't dare mod it, but I *do* want to back up my saves to this moddable Switch for backup purposes.

How can I do this without putting my unmoddified Switch in a bannable situation?

I'm assuming that I just do the official method of transfers by booting into OFW on the modded switch [sysNAND isn't going to be modded] and transferring the unmodded Switch's over.
Then, I boot into emuNAND and extract the saves from sysnand via JKSV, if that's possible.

Lastly, I transfer my saves back to my main Switch.

Am I missing something here? Am I wrong? Please help me out!

TailsGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
I'll try this when I get home, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

It's looking like this'll work out, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Problem, I don't see my saves. I just downloaded my saves to the Switch and dumped my nand, and well, there's nothing but the saves that aren't mine.

[Yet another update, I managed to figure it out, I forgot the title.keys along with the prod.keys.] Thank you so much for the help.

Last edited by TailsGuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto