heare2comment

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
So I've been wanting to play online games overclocked (like Fortnite) but for me to do that, I need to use sys-click and FPSLocker and thus, need CFW on sysNAND. The issue is, after selecting sysNAND CFW (after I blocked the Nintendo servers via hosts, don't worry), It loaded my custom Switch theme which gave me an indicator that it was using my emuNAND's Atmosphere set up which I don't think would be clean for online. So I turned it off before doing anything else to keep my account safe.
So the issue is, is it possible to use a separate instance of Atmosphère, one that is clean and less modded and just has sys-click and FPSLocker for sysNAND but still have my current, unclean and modded, for emuNAND?

Sorry if this sounds dumb to ask since I'm new to both Switch modding and GBAtemp.
Thank you!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
So I've been wanting to play online games overclocked (like Fortnite) but for me to do that, I need to use sys-click and FPSLocker and thus, need CFW on sysNAND. The issue is, after selecting sysNAND CFW (after I blocked the Nintendo servers via hosts, don't worry), It loaded my custom Switch theme which gave me an indicator that it was using my emuNAND's Atmosphere set up which I don't think would be clean for online. So I turned it off before doing anything else to keep my account safe.
So the issue is, is it possible to use a separate instance of Atmosphère, one that is clean and less modded and just has sys-click and FPSLocker for sysNAND but still have my current, unclean and modded, for emuNAND?

Sorry if this sounds dumb to ask since I'm new to both Switch modding and GBAtemp.
Thank you!

Homebrews are stored in the same switch folder, you need two SD cards as stated but that doesn't prevent you from getting ban, there is a chance of you getting banned playing online with sys click and FPSLocker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto