Hacking Idiot friend updated SYSNand to 10.5

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do so many people's friends and cousins seem to think it's ok to update other people's 3DSs? Do they not respect other people's property?
They might think that they forgot to update it and it will ok if they do so thats why I never let anyone use my 3ds'es to anyone and I have no Internet settings in sysnand since it always autoboots to emunand and uses the emunand internet settings

Last edited by James310,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
It's making fun of all the YouTube pranking channels because the shitheads pulling the pranks that nearly get their asses kicked just scream "IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!"
Oh I see. So it was indirectly implying that the 'friend' deliberately updated the OP's 3DS as a prank, and that saying "It's just a prank bro" would make this somehow ok... right?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have autoboot on sadly :( and I let him borrow it.

The one thing I told him not to do was update it

Well I guess I will have to wait
Thanks for the replys

If you made a NAND back up like you're supposed to, this wouldn't be so bad since you can flash it back with a hard mod.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funny how in every one of these threads it is always a friend or little brother that has done the update.

1 you either need better friends or family

2 or you need to admit it was you who was dumb and updated

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
funny that just now a friend called me asking help to CFW, his 3DS was some time on a corner without any life lol .. he just updated to see about FE fates stuff and called me if I could help him ... if he made the inverse it would have worked :B

Well if there comes a way to downgrade on 10.5 soon I want to now so I can help him haha xD

There another friend that just don't want to learn about Gateway stuff and I have to update his emunand else he would screw everything XD Now i'm looking hoe to make it boot direct on the GW ...

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't trust someone so easily like that unless it's something small and losing it won't matter. You could have at least tried to set up parental controls first but you didn't, you trusted that someone unfamiliar with these things wouldn't mess up. That's not a good thing to assume about anyone when the 3DS tries its best to update on its own and anyone that's new to using it is likely to accept anything that pops up, you know?

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.