XP
Country
United States
Any way to actually do this? I have no experience ;(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Who the hell are you...

What I wished you good luck.

LOL

You have no knowledge about this sort of stuff yet you're going to come up with hacks that smarter people than you couldn't do. Good luck with that.

Hey, have you had any experience with wiiu development or not yet?
no, not at all

This is why I LOL, and I'm right. But please update all of us when you accomplish this.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

WiiThePeople1776

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I wished you good luck.

LOL

You have no knowledge about this sort of stuff yet you're going to come up with hacks that smarter people than you couldn't do. Good luck with that.
Are you tryna insult me? Keep in mind i'll fking learn, little boy.
I'm fking trying leave me alone
Just let me do literally anything

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you tryna insult me? Keep in mind i'll fking learn, little boy.

Please update us as soon you accomplish what you said you would. You know how many people come on here with little to no knowledge and say they're going to come up with this hack or that hack, and end up doing nothing. You're another person doing the same thing.

WiiThePeople1776

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please update us as soon you accomplish what you said you would. You know how many people come on here with little to no knowledge and say they're going to come up with this hack or that hack, and end up doing nothing. You're another person doing the same thing.
Never mind.
My project may come out soon.
Just leave me alone.

Last edited by WiiThePeople1776,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is the best compiler?
Why do you ask this question when you have just one option?

//EDIT:
My project may come out soon.
How soon? Seems like you made zero progress so far (else you would already have a development setup and won't ask what compiler to use).

Also you just learned about variables and cout/cin? So what is cout and cin in your eyes? Note that variables are a simple thing, there are way more hard things to learn like pointer magic, bitwise operators and so on and so forth.

BTW: If you're really serious and want to learn coding as fast as possible do this course: https://www.edx.org/course/cs50s-introduction-to-computer-science - but be warned that this has a huge learning curve (from scratch to C - after that you'll learn a bit of HTML, JavaScript, Python and stuff like that). Also after the course you're just a n00b programmer and still have to learn a lot before you could even think about doing what you want to do. You probably need 5+ years of low-level programming and RE experience.

//EDIT: I'm conding since 15 years and am able to do cs50 by working on it 1-2 hours a day, making work students have one week to do in a day. Still I can't do what you want to do (probably because I'm not low-level enough and can't really RE - oh and because of hardware limitations of the Wii U... You might be able to work around them but that needs... Operating system development experience - a skill not many people have).

//EDIT²: Also your project sounds extremely performance critical. So you need a lot of experience in optimizing codes to be as efficient as possible as well as tuning the compiler to your needs. That skill you can't learn fast.

//EDIT³:
what libraries do i need?
Devkitpro?
devkitPro is not a library but a SDK and yes, you need it. You can't develop software without a Software Development Kit. If you would have looked what it is you would also have answered your own question about the compiler. Just one SDK also means just one compiler to choose from.

Last edited by V10lator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go