ROM Hack I think I got a complete set of Great Homebrew.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
I think my MicroSD has the complete collection of Great Homebrew. Maybe I'm missing out on some great Homebrew, but not that I know of. If I'm missing something, please tell me. I need all the good Homebrew I can get.
wink.gif

Rudolph's Tools
A Cup of Tea
DSChess
Colors!
DSNotes
DSOrganize
jEnesisDS
Lameboy
LemmingsDS
nesDS
NethackDS
Phidias
Platdude Retro 12
Powder
PuzzleManiak
SNEmulDS
TowerDefense
Whee!DS2

~Nero

Mooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.1emulation.com
XP
Country
United States

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where's Moonshell, or any form of good ebook reader, between the newer DSLibris and ReadMore Alpha, you've got great sideways (bookstyle) reading. Of course you could always read on DSO. Of course, another great app that's missing on those lists is ComicBook DS.. simply amazing how smooth that app runs and how easy it is to use. It really makes it easy to read comics on the DS.

Oh yeah, and since he'd maim me for not mentioning it - what about AmplituDS? a DS remake of a similar game for the PS2.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
there are tons of homebrews but still there is no simple one pr0n viewer, a simple JPG picture viewer, like to have full image stretched in lower screen and upper screen shows the actual size of bottm screen's selected portion by stylus, like the way ScuMMds shows the games.

prove me if I'm wrong.
just a simple .nds program to show stuff in a directory which doesnt require you patch your pix EVERYTIME with new pix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night