Hacking I purchased from DealExtreme and didn't received item.

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I purchased from DealExtreme and didn't received item. I wait for 2 month. Last month I have blame for their responsibility. Today I blame DX again and they close my Acccount!!!

- Is DealExtreme SCAM? Why close my account?

- How can I get my money back?

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tomrev said:
I purchased from DealExtreme and didn't received item. I wait for 2 month. Last month I have blame for their responsibility. Today I blame DX again and they close my Acccount!!!

- Is DealExtreme SCAM? Why close my account?

- How can I get my money back?
DX takes forever, get used to it. They're cheap, but are reliable and take forever.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Have you been just publicly flaming them on their forums, or did you open a support ticket and calmly explain to them that you haven't received your order in over 2 months?

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I wait them for more than 2 months. First I request tickets to them and received response for waiting more days, weeks and months. I think 2 months is more than they promise and blame for their responsibility in their forum. After that they close my account. sigh...

For Last 2 month, I know that there are many customers that have shipping problem as I am.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you paid by credit card through paypal you can try doing a charge back. I don't think you can open a dispute with paypal as it has been too long now.

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
If you paid by credit card through paypal you can try doing a charge back. I don't think you can open a dispute with paypal as it has been too long now.
Thank you for your suggestion
smile.gif
However, I am unlucky. I didn't paid by credit card from my Paypal account.
frown.gif

This experience teach me that buy cheap may paid expensive...
biggrin.gif

S

sumarth

wow. dealextreme is good. maybe customs toom it.
you can track the order step by step, and if you live in the us, usps will even send you tracking emails

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
you can track the order step by step, and if you live in the us, usps will even send you tracking emails
I think they are good when customer don't have problem. Service need improve. They are slow and enormous shipping mistakes. However, only good of them is cheap price but reliable is doubt and hidden cost may higher than I think.

S

sumarth

tomrev said:
sumarth said:
I think they are good when customer don't have problem. Service need improve. They are slow and enormous shipping mistakes. However, only good of them is cheap price but reliable is doubt and hidden cost may higher than I think.

you are right. you had a bad experience. i did not. i saved money. you ended losing some. i, myslef, would still buy from dx, though

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
tomrev said:
sumarth said:

you are right. you had a bad experience. i did not. i saved money. you ended losing some. i, myslef, would still buy from dx, though

I think I am only unlucky. I see many customers blame in their forum that they don't receive items for many months but DX Moderators tell them to wait more. And delete the truth of customer problem but hurt their reputation. What a Great service! Why they not try improve shipping process instead of recruit crews to ans the same?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I made a $80 order with them but they forgot to put a flash card at $8 in the parcel now when I email them they ignore it, First time I have had problems with them.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
i have only bought from them on one occassion, due to peoples reccomendations,

I received my item, was a long wait though (6 weeks)

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a non working item once from them, contacted them and got a new one with my next order. And the shipping times to Sweden is never more than 2 weeks, usually more like one.

@Tomrev: just contact them and they will sort the problem.

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
fryguy said:
I got a non working item once from them, contacted them and got a new one with my next order. And the shipping times to Sweden is never more than 2 weeks, usually more like one.

@Tomrev: just contact them and they will sort the problem.

How can I contacted them and have success to solve shipping problem? Do you have any link? My account is closed by DX.

I contact them via ticket opening system many times. They only told me to wait for days, form days to weeks, form weeks to months. I didn't want to accuse them in public but I had no choice. My last blaming (in their forum) caused delete my posts in their forum and closed my account permanently.
frown.gif

tomrev

OP
Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
Well I made a $80 order with them but they forgot to put a flash card at $8 in the parcel now when I email them they ignore it, First time I have had problems with them.

It look like similar to my problem. I think they just don't care customer problems after they shipped items.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomrev said:
thegame07 said:

It look like similar to my problem. I think they just don't care customer problems after they shipped items.

I wouldn't go that far. I ordered a Pandora battery from them a while back. When it arrived it didn't work. I contacted them and they sent me a new one free of charge and let me keep the old one in case I could find some use for it.

Some people have had issues with them. I have had none.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Old8oy said:
tomrev said:
thegame07 said:

I wouldn't go that far. I ordered a Pandora battery from them a while back. When it arrived it didn't work. I contacted them and they sent me a new one free of charge and let me keep the old one in case I could find some use for it.

Some people have had issues with them. I have had none.
How long did it take for it to arrive? Ordered mine on the 19th and I'm still patiently waiting...

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just bought two M3i's from dealextreme, they took 3 days to send out my order, then the Hong kong post office took another 10 days before they ship it and then I received it 5 days later.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did make a thread on Team Cyclops' forum in Off Topic to compare delivery times from DX; so far the longest time on that thread was 20-30 days, which djshok posted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...