Hacking I purchased from DealExtreme and didn't received item.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered an R4-SDHC from them on Nov. 18th, and did not receive it until Dec 9th (two days ago). I paid the extra $1.70 USD for order tracking. The first step took until Nov 21st for DX to ship. It took HK Post until Dec 4th to process it. On Dec 9th it came to me here in the US. There were no other updates emailed to me (yes, I signed up for it through US postal service), not even to say it's been delivered.

I have had no problems with my card so far (knock on wood). I even have it running on it's official firmware kernel that just released yesterday!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
Well I made a $80 order with them but they forgot to put a flash card at $8 in the parcel now when I email them they ignore it, First time I have had problems with them.

I recieved a replacement for the item that went missing. They just responded to me today which was far to long but tbh I don't give a shit because it's that cheap, they are probably swamped with emails at this time of the year.

Wallydraigle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took exactly five weeks for me to get mine from them. I never got an order confirmation or any kind of email from them or anything. I only knew the order went through because my credit card was charged. I was just going to see about getting my money back when it showed up. A lot of people like them because of their prices, but that's not really important to me, and five weeks is just too long. I probably wouldn't order from them again. They are very cheap, though.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dealextreme can be very nice
smile.gif
got many times doa's and they just replace that for free without shipping something back (depends on the price of the product) about 3 months ago HK post lost a package of mine with a 8 GB MS and some video cables for my psp, they shipped replacements about a week ago.. so they are very slow with replacements. but for the price i can't complain.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, for me it'll be a month tomorrow since I ordered, and I'm hopeful that it'll arrive either tomorrow or next week (although I wanted it to come last week and the week before).

The annoying thing is that using their order tracking only specified that it's been shipped, not where it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1