Gaming I need some help with Dashlaunch

mocalacace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to install dashlaunch on my JTAG so I autoboot into Freestyle Dash, and for the 30ms ping hack, and I was hoping to test out that controller remapper. So I ran the default.xex and pressed A. My console booted back to the NXE dash and it says I have the 30ms ping hack installed. Then I rebooted my console and I was thrown an E-71 error. So I unplugged my USB and rebooted and it boots fine. But it still doesnt boot into FSD, nor do I have the controller remapped. I need some help now

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
E71 is a dashboard error if memory serves.

If unplugging your USB "fixes" it then I would look to that- chances are your dashlaunch config/ini files and/or patchset you have on it is causing the issues (presumably they tried to launch and hosed the dashboard up). There were some changes at various points over the last few versions and I recall a few curios as well.

Try remaking on first but if that does not sort it tell us and hopefully someone can try and debug/provide you with a premade kit.

mocalacace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I reflashed it with a new NAND and it worked fine booting with the USB drive in. Then I tried installing Dashlaunch again and it threw me an E-71.

mocalacace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I was messing around and trying to see what happened when I tried to put some modded Fallout New Vegas DLC on my normal xbox. So I unplugged the first USB drive from my jtag and popped it in my retail console. I was thrown an E-71 error (it turns out I put the wrong USB drive in my retail console). The USB drive was the same one that I installed dashlaunch on. So I think its something on the USB drive, cause after I took it out it booted fine.

Then I popped in the other USB drive (the one with the modded DLC) and it just came up as New Vegas corrupted content
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance