Homebrew I need help!How to remove nocash unlaunch?

Lakidz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello i bought a dsi with nocash unlaunch but it didn`t had sd card in it i want to remove it but i don`t know how please help!!
if somebody want to help i will give him or her a my skype to let me know how to do it!

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i bought a dsi with nocash unlaunch but it didn`t had sd card in it i want to remove it but i don`t know how please help!!
if somebody want to help i will give him or her a my skype to let me know how to do it!
Download latest installer, rename UNLAUNCH.DSI to bootcode.dsi, put it on an sd card, select uninstall in the menu that appears after booting the dsi with it, then hold x+y to confirm.

dankonion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download latest installer, rename UNLAUNCH.DSI to bootcode.dsi, put it on an sd card, select uninstall in the menu that appears after booting the dsi with it, then hold x+y to confirm.
Just wanted to quickly say thank you! Some idiot on Ebay bought my dsi, returned it saying it had a "broken hinge". $20 loss in shipping fees... When I got it back, it had this Unlaunch mod on it and not only that but there was nothing wrong with the dsi!!! This was very helpful.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Last edited by Alexander1970,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.