Hacking I lost my Flash2Advance Linker cable

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't specify if you wanted parallel port or USB, but either way I think your best bet would be the trading sections of various forums. I've been searching around a bit myself and cannot find any stores that still sell the USB linker.

gusmento01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I used to have the USB, but it doesn't matter, I would want parallel port as well since I have an extra Win 98 computer with that feature!!! The thing is, not only I have the Flash2Advance card but I also have a GB Bridge, so without the linker those two items won't work!!
I tried the Trading Section from Gbatemp but here what they gave me:

"Only regular members may use this forum. A regular member is a member having posted at least 100 messages on our forums, excluding the messages posted in our "testing area". Any attempt to raise your post count in order to have access this section will be reprehended. Users that have a warning level strictly above 10% will not have access to the trading forums either. "

gusmento01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you!!!! I appreciate my friend!!! I ordered as soon as i read your post my friend how_do_i_do_that, GB Bridge is the best choice to play GB and GBC but without the Flash2Advance card it's useless!!!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind there's no guarantee that it will work. He's just suggesting a product that may work for your cart.

Worst case, you can emulate the GB/GBC games on your GBA with Goomba Color.

gusmento01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DanTheManMS, I have an 1G Elink and I followed your suggestion and tried Goomba Color, and to be honest some games that I tried(Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario Deluxe) the speed in those were not 100% and a lot slowdowns, but there were couple games like Zelda: Oracle of Seasons that were excellent,SGB borders for GB is a big plus too on this emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: