ezflash III and flash advance linker xtreme

reka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys! sorry but i didn't found any solution. and the Flash advance linker xtreme.

I'm doing my best to try that the linker read the ezflash, but I'm not progressing on that. Any idea or help please?
I have the Ez flash III 1gb edition
1698330767235.png
1698330855516.png

Reactions: assassinz

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@FlareReZ I guess it works on W10 too? i'm trying but always that I plug in it stays as "Unknown Device"
Yeah, old software like this would only run under Windows XP. Try setting up a virtual machine perhaps.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

reka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Already have in a virtual machine and I have almost the same problem, I will try make a partition better

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The drivers for those devices have never been updated for anything after windowsXP. I have a separate computer just for things like this. I did try to have a virtual machine, but getting the drivers installed was not working for me.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
That's not the linker for that cart. You're after the EZ-Writer II that came with the EZ-Flash III cartridge.

The software and drivers are buggy af, only run on Windows XP, and the ROM writing fails more often than it succeeds.

1700903341327.png

I had this kit, and hated it so much that I didn't care how "rare" and "collective" it was, I did a straight-across trade with a Temp member on here for a (white MiniSD version) EZ-Flash IV. I was, afterall, just after a working GBA solution.

Last edited by Jayro,

reka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you all, I will try to find the correct writer or save a little of money and buy the ez-omega or something else with microsd better.

Reactions: Jayro

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love my Omega DE. Flush fit and easy to operate. I have the EZflashIII, but haven't touched it in a while. I have to whip out my XP laptop each time I want to manage it and the battery has "run dry" ever since forever.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I love my Omega DE. Flush fit and easy to operate. I have the EZflashIII, but haven't touched it in a while. I have to whip out my XP laptop each time I want to manage it and the battery has "run dry" ever since forever.
I still only have the original EZ-Flash IV that's white and takes a MiniSD adapter to microSD. I wanna retire it to my Gameboy Player.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played