GBA Flash Cart Retro Lounge

Flash2advance Ultra (F2A Ultra) works with Visoly Flash Advance Linker Xtreme

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently acquired a 1gb F2A Ultra card without the USB cable and found out that it can be flashed with the Flash Advance Linker Xtreme, but only up to 256mb. Tested on my old Athlon PC with Windows XP.

Using the Xtreme link software, you have to use the Write to Cart tab to add games to the F2A Ultra card. The 1gb F2A Ultra will be recognized as a 256mb Flash Advance Turbo cart, so the 1gb can't be totally utilized, but at least you can use your F2A Ultra to some degree with this linker if you don't have the F2A USB link cable. The F2A Ultra will display the Visoly Xtreme multigame menu after you flash your games onto it. I haven't tested flashing save files to the cart yet, but it should work normal.

I didn't find any previous mention of this Visoly USB linker working with the F2A Ultra cards, so forgive me if it has been mentioned already.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently acquired a 1gb F2A Ultra card without the USB cable and found out that it can be flashed with the Flash Advance Linker Xtreme, but only up to 256mb. Tested on my old Athlon PC with Windows XP.

Using the Xtreme link software, you have to use the Write to Cart tab to add games to the F2A Ultra card. The 1gb F2A Ultra will be recognized as a 256mb Flash Advance Turbo cart, so the 1gb can't be totally utilized, but at least you can use your F2A Ultra to some degree with this linker if you don't have the F2A USB link cable. The F2A Ultra will display the Visoly Xtreme multigame menu after you flash your games onto it. I haven't tested flashing save files to the cart yet, but it should work normal.

I didn't find any previous mention of this Visoly USB linker working with the F2A Ultra cards, so forgive me if it has been mentioned already.
Have you ever seen the flashcarts on http://ic2005.com ?

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: