Gaming I have 500 DSi points, entertain me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sporkonomix
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,594
  • Replies Replies 17

sporkonomix

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
81
Reaction score
28
Trophies
1
Website
sporkbox.us
XP
291
Country
United States
So I looked on the DSi Shop and noticed I have 500 spare points laying around. I looked through the games list on Nintendo.com and Nintendo Life, and I found a few games that I think might be okay, but I can't decide what to do. Help!

I currently have:

Bookworm
Cave Story (
 
gokujr1000 said:
Well I don't have a DSi but if I did I'd get the Dragon Quest game or Rayman.

The Dragon Quest game looks fun but I'm worried that it's too simple or that there are strategies that are broken. You know, the little things that you don't look for at first glance that end up ruining the experience later on.

As for Rayman, I think it's the full original game as seen on the PS1/GBA. If it's a good price I might get it since I enjoyed the pared down GBC version.
 
Snailface said:
It's not on your list but I'll recommend it anyway: Pictobits.

Best puzzle game I ever played. Better than Tetris.

I took a look at that and even watched some gameplay. I'm not sure I get it. It definitely looks neat, though. I'm looking around at other Art Style games, and Kubos looks like it might be fun. Have you played other Art Style games?
 
I think the only thing that i would buy is Cave Story and well you have that.
 
Red_Gh0st said:
machomuu said:
Red_Gh0st said:
I'd like to try Cave Story. I've seen good reviews about the game
Do you have a Wii?
Yes.............
Well it'd best to download the wad and try it out before making a decision. That or try the free PC version.
 
machomuu said:
Red_Gh0st said:
machomuu said:
Red_Gh0st said:
I'd like to try Cave Story. I've seen good reviews about the game
Do you have a Wii?
Yes.............
Well it'd best to download the wad and try it out before making a decision. That or try the free PC version.

Cool thanks. I'm currently downloading super mario smash pc game I saw in a thread here earlier
 
I picked up Glow Artisan for now, but I'm probably gonna nab Shantae and Dragon Quest Wars next.

One question I have about Pictobits: does it have to be a 2x2 square, or can you make other shapes? If it's just 2x2 squares, that's a bit too easy for me.
 

Site & Scene News