Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My turn

M1) Run in, then stab them between the bicep after a hip toss onto the cold hard pavement, making sure that they're head hits your knee, in order to cushion the blow to they're head (so they don't die). During their screaming make sure you didn't get any blood on you (AIDs anyone) then chain their nose ring through the chainlink fence and attach it to some handcups you put on him just before.
Now watch him try to get you.

man, what do you guys smoke up there in Canada ? Maple Leaves ? :wtf:
Yeah, I think some people around here need an extended Doom session...
.. or maybe to refrain from extended Doom sessions.
unsure.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously.

If you have the power you could jam it into his throat, but that would require quite alot of force. The quickest and most effective way to disable your opponent is to ram the fuckin thing into his eye thus disabling him. The you have the choice of beating the fuck out of him or running like hell.

This is why i allways carry a pen in my pocket. You can take a pen anywhere with you, making it the most effective and practical weapon you can carry.

thats why i always carry... 2 knives with me
biggrin.gif
a small swiss army knife to open things (and not scare people) and a 3" S&W knife just in case i need it...
wink.gif

but i'd use a stylus as a weapon if i had to..You gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive
frown.gif

HaaTa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I do happen to be a cynical martial artist.
I'd say I've spent to long away from the British Columbia Rockies, as I do enjoy skiing off cliffs and such.

Though, personally I don't smoke (anything), every fifth house down there is a grow-op. I'm in cold, cold Thunder Bay at the moment.

Doom sessions...haven't played in a long time, I'll take a Civ sessions or some Settlers anyday. Though the game most recently responsible for my curent behaviour is Toribash, AWESOME game. Check it out, its better than my previous favourite indie game Ski Stunt Simulator.

14) Knives, good choice, though they're better for frightening them as I don't particularly like someone slitting my throat or stabbing me in the leg any given wednesday.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
More from me!!!

6) Through nostral into brain...one of the better choices; however, as soon as it reaches the brain, their life is in YOUR hands. As well I'm a little unsure about the membranes and the bones concerning that region as I haven't continued with my biology past high school.

I said that... you totally ripped my idea!
ohmy.gif

HaaTa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
15) Nut crunching...Good choice, should work 8 times out of 10 as he may not be so manly as they happen to be a raving lunatic. However, I generally have a little too much pride to kick someone in the balls.

16) Rip...bah, I just commented on it, too lazy to quote anything.

M2) Pretend to drop your stylus and wait for him to come over while you look for the stylus. Then when he/she hunches over to rape, stand up quickly, having their chin go into your head, potentially knocking them out. Next, ask if they are okay. If okay? Proceed in breaking their lower ribs, and their toes. Then tell them to stay there as you call for an ambulance. If they're starting to come after you, run down the block into an open area and down another street, then find another payphone. In the mean time the lunatic will most likely pass out from internal hemoraging or pain, and you've already called an ambulance in order to pass the buck onto someone else saving his life.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
What happens if you attack with a DS stylus, only to find out he's armed with a wifi dongle ?
You'll get your arse handed to you, that's what
laugh.gif

Even worse, he could be armed with a PSP, and bore you to death telling you how much better than the DS it is.

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What happens if you attack with a DS stylus, only to find out he's armed with a wifi dongle ?
You'll get your arse handed to you, that's whatÂ
laugh.gif

Even worse, he could be armed with a PSP, and bore you to death telling you how much better than the DS it is.
Or fire the UMD into your face.

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
I would swallow the stylus, thus causing myself to start choking and possibly lose consciousness.

When I woke up, it would all be over.

Or I wouldn't wake up, and everything would be over.

HaaTa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
16) Wiffy dongie... what's he gonna do, shove it into your USB port and kick the crap out of you in Tetris or something. Sounds like "Are you Afraid of the Dark" to me.

17) PSP...All you have to say is "Look! a dead pixel, and they'll be like, noooooooo, this is the seventh time, ahhhhhh!" then they run away screaming like a little girl/boy whichever you think sounds prissier.

18) UMD...Universal Moon Doggie...don't ask.

19) Choke yourself on a stylus...you better hope you die as you'd feel quite a bit of slot-2 expansion in the morning if you don't.

20) Extendo Stylus...cool, but I'm sure damage done to your stylus will not be covered under your Nintendo warranty...your choice.

M3) Wrap the stylus in a fake 100 dollar bill making sure they see the money and throw it into a busy intersection. Now after loosing his arms and his legs due to being eaten up by one of the mega snow blowers we have in the rockies, he would start to try and roll towards you after determining that the bill was fake. So you throw on your soccer cleats and givem a kick, rolling him down the mountain into the river.
Perchance of him grabbing hold of your cleats with his teeth, then repeatedly kick him in the face with your other until he lets go, then boot him down the mountain.

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could always act crazier and scare him away, don't you think?

Whenever anyone starts on me, and tries to start a fight with me, i just stand there and smile at them and look really happy.

It confuses the hell out of them, and they just give up and walk off saying something like "What the hell are you mental or something?"

I'm a brown belt in karate but i have never had to use violence so far in my life... (Not proper violence life/death stuff, but i've had the occasional playground scuffle when i was young, took a couple of karate lessons and thought i was some sort of ninja and got my ass beat)
tongue.gif

wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto