Homebrew How to update old ofw and cfw?

YoheiruYkatchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i bought a used n3ds xl and its on OFW 11.3.0 and its already modded and luma is on 8.0. also luma,homebrew channel,FBI crashes everytime i try to access it. it says ERRDISP. certain games dont work and some do. and it has other app that i dont know off. these are: SAVeFL JKSMK and on with an sd card logo ejecting out (has no name) i wanted to know if there's a way to fix all these issues. i want to update the OFW to 11.13.0-45E and still have my CFW and fix all the apps so they wok properly and update the CFW as well. Basically getting a console like this.... i dont even know where to start. please help. i wouldn't mind uninstalling everything update the console and go through the process again

YoheiruYkatchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the first step of the guide but im lost at the second step. The finalization part that gives 2 warning one about ctrtransfer and emunand back up. I dont known the console was ctrtranfer before. Also i read through the guide multiple of times and got me wondering i already have channels install.would re installing the same channel with the guide,cause any problems? And also in the guide on the warning links there were other little things i did like backing up my sysnand and also one of them said something about to select virtual emunand. Anyhow godmode didnt show anything about that it showed only sysnand. Does that mean the mod is running in sysnand and not on emunand? Once again sorry that i dont know much especially since its a second hand console that came modded

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o