uninstalled CFW, h&S app missing, easy way to reinstall?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i'm selling a couple of my 3ds consoles, long story short I uninstalled all CFW but i completely forgot on one of them that i'd changed the H&S app to fbi so it got removed after formatting. not that its a massive issue but the place im selling to might notice that its missing and refuse, is there any way without completely reintalling bs9 luma etc to get it installed again? i tried doing an update but it just says upto date. I just need to run FBI again really but i'm not entirely sure how far i ened to go in order to run it

I know i could completely hack it again, but i'm planning on doing this today so I don't have a lot of time. cheers

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i'm selling a couple of my 3ds consoles, long story short I uninstalled all CFW but i completely forgot on one of them that i'd changed the H&S app to fbi so it got removed after formatting. not that its a massive issue but the place im selling to might notice that its missing and refuse, is there any way without completely reintalling bs9 luma etc to get it installed again? i tried doing an update but it just says upto date. I just need to run FBI again really but i'm not entirely sure how far i ened to go in order to run it

I know i could completely hack it again, but i'm planning on doing this today so I don't have a lot of time. cheers
run system update. it should say there is one when a system title is missing.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i tried doing an update but it just says upto date.
Deleting title+ticket in FBI should bring the official updater to repairing the damage.

Having that said I'll stop here as as I refuse to assist in cases of "I want to sell and not disclose previous modding to the buyer."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto