Homebrew How to uninstall unlaunch?

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And is there no other way to remove Unlaunch? Maybe re-initializing the DSi? Or attempting to perform a system update?
Initialising would likely do nothing.
Updating would either remove it, or brick. (unless your on 1.4.5, then it will do nothing)

You could ask on a place like the NDSi Brew Discord.

squeakycleanswine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you followed dsi.cfw.guide you have no hope. : ( I really feel bad for you, and the people who own the site REFUSE to make a PROPER NAND backup.... Restoring the one from FWTool 2.0 will brick... I will make my own guide soon......
Good thing i just restored a clean nand backup from fwtool 1.6. Thats how i uninstalled unlaunch

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just thought, could you not use twlnf (or twltool, cant remember which one) to flash a stock launcher tmd to the system, uninstalling unlaunch in the process?

Last edited by Mnecraft368,

Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just thought, could you not use twlnf (or twltool, cant remember which one) to flash a stock launcher tmd to the system, uninstalling unlaunch in the process?
I'm pretty sure it's twlnf... That may be possible, but who here would be willing to test this? And where would you get the required stock launcher tmd files?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good thing i just restored a clean nand backup from fwtool 1.6. Thats how i uninstalled unlaunch
So, did you just restore the NAND backup from before your console was CFW-ed? Is that it?

squeakycleanswine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's twlnf... That may be possible, but who here would be willing to test this? And where would you get the required stock launcher tmd files?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, did you just restore the NAND backup from before your console was CFW-ed? Is that it?
Lol yeah... Unlaunch was being annoying so I restored my clean nand

Tigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nand.jpg

Is there a way to tell if the backup is 1.6 or 2.0? this is what i have

Last edited by Tigger,

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.