Hacking How to see fmv (movie) from Iso files .MO or .SFD??

rottoinculo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know? the .thp is easy to convert in hd, but .mo or .sfd i cant find any solution to see the game movies.
i wait an answare thx
moogle.gif

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
rottoinculo said:
Anybody know? the .thp is easy to convert in hd, but .mo or .sfd i cant find any solution to see the game movies.
i wait an answare thx
moogle.gif

You can extract the video and sound streams from the *.sfd files with TMPGEnc, and then join them in a single file (but it doesn't work with all games. For example, it does work with RE Darkside Chronicles, but I had no luck with Metroid Other M). I don't know about the other file format. I guess you lose nothing to try.

Elijah Hechtman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have .mo files that I need to convert to. They are from the Kirby Dream Collection for Wii. The three larger files that are around 250-300 MB are three episodes of "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!". Is there a way I can convert the .mo files to another video file?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You just dug up a post from 2010...

Anyway, the .mo files are supposedly Mobiclip format, but they are apparently different enough from regular mobiclips that normal mobiclip tool wouldn't handle them when I last tried.

Elijah Hechtman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just dug up a post from 2010...

Anyway, the .mo files are supposedly Mobiclip format, but they are apparently different enough from regular mobiclips that normal mobiclip tool wouldn't handle them when I last tried.

Is there a way I can view them on the computer? Ask anybody who knows how. I just need to know how to extract/convert these FMV's. I need to find some kind of software to do that. Either they are MobiClip or something else.

Wencheng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to extract video files in wii RE4 The video format of wii RE4 is SFD How to replace the new video with the wii video convert the SFD to play in the wii game

Wencheng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-