How to see fmv (movie) from Iso files .MO or .SFD??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rottoinculo, Oct 15, 2010.

1. rottoinculo
    OP

Newcomer rottoinculo Newbie

United States
    Anybody know? the .thp is easy to convert in hd, but .mo or .sfd i cant find any solution to see the game movies.
    i wait an answare thx [​IMG]

2. DarkMatterCore

Member DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

Venezuela
    You can extract the video and sound streams from the *.sfd files with TMPGEnc, and then join them in a single file (but it doesn't work with all games. For example, it does work with RE Darkside Chronicles, but I had no luck with Metroid Other M). I don't know about the other file format. I guess you lose nothing to try.

3. Elijah Hechtman

Newcomer Elijah Hechtman Newbie

United States
    I have .mo files that I need to convert to. They are from the Kirby Dream Collection for Wii. The three larger files that are around 250-300 MB are three episodes of "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!". Is there a way I can convert the .mo files to another video file?

4. techboy

Member techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You just dug up a post from 2010...

Anyway, the .mo files are supposedly Mobiclip format, but they are apparently different enough from regular mobiclips that normal mobiclip tool wouldn't handle them when I last tried.

5. Elijah Hechtman

Newcomer Elijah Hechtman Newbie

United States
    Is there a way I can view them on the computer? Ask anybody who knows how. I just need to know how to extract/convert these FMV's. I need to find some kind of software to do that. Either they are MobiClip or something else.