How to see fmv (movie) from Iso files .MO or .SFD??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rottoinculo, Oct 15, 2010.

1. rottoinculo
    OP

rottoinculo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2009
    United States
    Anybody know? the .thp is easy to convert in hd, but .mo or .sfd i cant find any solution to see the game movies.
    i wait an answare thx [​IMG]

2. DarkMatterCore

DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

May 30, 2009
    Venezuela
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    You can extract the video and sound streams from the *.sfd files with TMPGEnc, and then join them in a single file (but it doesn't work with all games. For example, it does work with RE Darkside Chronicles, but I had no luck with Metroid Other M). I don't know about the other file format. I guess you lose nothing to try.

3. Elijah Hechtman

Elijah Hechtman Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2013
    United States
    I have .mo files that I need to convert to. They are from the Kirby Dream Collection for Wii. The three larger files that are around 250-300 MB are three episodes of "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!". Is there a way I can convert the .mo files to another video file?

4. techboy

techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    You just dug up a post from 2010...

Anyway, the .mo files are supposedly Mobiclip format, but they are apparently different enough from regular mobiclips that normal mobiclip tool wouldn't handle them when I last tried.

5. Elijah Hechtman

Elijah Hechtman Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2013
    United States
    Is there a way I can view them on the computer? Ask anybody who knows how. I just need to know how to extract/convert these FMV's. I need to find some kind of software to do that. Either they are MobiClip or something else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice