How to replace NDS lite TFT LCD (bottom)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nottm3, Dec 18, 2007.

1. nottm3
    OP

nottm3 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2007
    Thailand
    I'm trying to replace the LCD screen, i managed to remove the old screen and put in the new screen, plug in the all the cables but when i try to turn it on it wouldn't, like there is no power.. any idea? thank

2. Nero

Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

Aug 11, 2007
    United States
    Uhh.. Is there a battery in the DS?

Or maybe one of the wires connected to the power switch.. Snapped or something.

~Nero

3. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    It is very possible you fucked something up [​IMG]

You may have not connected those ribbons correctly - does the physical power switch work (like slides up and down normally)?

4. striding

striding Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2007
    Make sure the lcd ribbons are connected securely in place , needle nose plyers are good for this ,fingers arent reccomended

5. fishwilson

fishwilson Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2005
    if there is no power at all it sounds like you've blown a fuse when replacing the screen. Did you isolate the back of the new screen ? if not you might have short-circuted the ds logic board and blown a fuse. There are guides to how you can fix this, just google around a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice