Hacking how to play Trauma center New blood from USA to PAL?

tran123abc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello all, ive just downloaded a Wii game (trauma center new blood) from the following torrent...[isoHunt]_Trauma.Center.New.Blood.USA.Wii-MARVEL
I've burnt it using Imgburn, 2x speed

Put it into wii console(from Australia -PAL version) , game loaded in wii menu, clicked start game and it just freezes - black screen, wii control turns off
-it didnt ask to update or anything...

I've tried:
-downloading Freeloader torrent from [WII]Datel_Wii_FreeLoader_CRACKED-TPB, burnt to separate CD disk and loaded it on wii, but doesnt seem to work (the screen didnt flash twice as it supposed to) - perhaps my wii version is updated and thus has overcome freeloader? - i thnk my wii is 3.3E or something like that.

-also ive downloaded Regionfrii, and changed it to PAL, reburnt it and still frooze...no luck

Is there any other options?????
(could you please outline in simple steps/language as i am new to all this, thank you.)

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone should have homebrew it is easy. Just update too 4.2E and follow the simplistic mod. Just follow the instructions exactly and you will be fine.

tran123abc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
sorry to ask simple questions but how do i update to 4.2E?

-currently i dont even know what version my wii is...when i click on wii settings i am unable to access it..a page comes up and say the page is unavailable and that i need to visit this website for further information. (could this be a result of my wii being chipped?)
what should i do?

Posts merged

when i first bought my wii i remember it says 3.2E -i think- since then ive been updating it for games such as SuperSmash and Transformers and Quantom of Solace...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...