1. NicoBlogs

NicoBlogs CDRomance <3

United States
    Is there a tool to inject MSX roms into WADs? These won't do it. Thanks.

What program? 0RANGECHiCKEN is a release group. Or was like 10 years ago. Probably disbanded.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. wiiandrewii

wiiandrewii Newbie
    Newcomer

"First, this is an optional but recommended step, but if you have used AutoInjectuwad, or any other injection method besides Devilken, before repacking the WAD, replace the existing 00000004.app with the special one that removes the "Operations Guide" option from the game's HOME Menu"

What special 00000004.app one are you referring too?

3. wiiandrewii

wiiandrewii Newbie
    Newcomer

I've been doing some VC Injects and first i was using dk2 as a base, but then i tried mario picross pal. I greatly prefer doing the injects with the Mario Picross wad. All VC injects are running and the screen turns wide, also, the wii operation manual/reset/home/ menu are much faster and works stable. Making VC injects with donkey kong 2 makes the rom run at a 4:3 screen and when returning to the wii menu the screen appears and disappears for a second. So, i would suggest making VC injects with Mario's Picross pal (for Pal systems).

CatmanFan likes this.
  4. Biturger1969

Biturger1969 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hey do you have the Impaler Wad Creater?

many thx

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - professional, Virtual, Console