how to play Trauma center New blood from USA to PAL?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tran123abc, Oct 9, 2009.

1. tran123abc
    OP

Newcomer tran123abc Member

New Zealand
    Hello all, ive just downloaded a Wii game (trauma center new blood) from the following torrent...[isoHunt]_Trauma.Center.New.Blood.USA.Wii-MARVEL
    I've burnt it using Imgburn, 2x speed

Put it into wii console(from Australia -PAL version) , game loaded in wii menu, clicked start game and it just freezes - black screen, wii control turns off
    -it didnt ask to update or anything...

I've tried:
    -downloading Freeloader torrent from [WII]Datel_Wii_FreeLoader_CRACKED-TPB, burnt to separate CD disk and loaded it on wii, but doesnt seem to work (the screen didnt flash twice as it supposed to) - perhaps my wii version is updated and thus has overcome freeloader? - i thnk my wii is 3.3E or something like that.

-also ive downloaded Regionfrii, and changed it to PAL, reburnt it and still frooze...no luck

Is there any other options?????
    (could you please outline in simple steps/language as i am new to all this, thank you.)

2. uberjedi

Newcomer uberjedi Newbie

United Kingdom
    Try using Gecko OS to load it.

Changing the video mode from EDTV to the one underneath it also works for me.

3. tran123abc
    OP

New Zealand
    does GeckoOs need Homebrew?
    -becuase i dont have homebrew and it seems quite complicated to instal homebrew right..?

4. mattjd

Member mattjd GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Everyone should have homebrew it is easy. Just update too 4.2E and follow the simplistic mod. Just follow the instructions exactly and you will be fine.

5. tran123abc
    OP

New Zealand
    sorry to ask simple questions but how do i update to 4.2E?

-currently i dont even know what version my wii is...when i click on wii settings i am unable to access it..a page comes up and say the page is unavailable and that i need to visit this website for further information. (could this be a result of my wii being chipped?)
    what should i do?

Posts merged

when i first bought my wii i remember it says 3.2E -i think- since then ive been updating it for games such as SuperSmash and Transformers and Quantom of Solace...