How to install native VC titles to Wii U?

Bing1093

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’ve been able to make VC injections just fine, but how would I go about installing a title that was actually ON the VC such as Donkey Kong 64? Do I inject it the same way but into itself?

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's the official VC you want, then head to achive. Literally, all of them are there in NUS/WUP format. Or just use Nuspli.

muniryka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
So I’ve been able to make VC injections just fine, but how would I go about installing a title that was actually ON the VC such as Donkey Kong 64? Do I inject it the same way but into itself?
just download Nuspli from the homebrew app store and use it.
it can download all of the official games made for Wii U from the official Nintendo Servers which means you'll be able to find all your desired oficially released VC Titles there.

Bing1093

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's the official VC you want, then head to achive. Literally, all of them are there in NUS/WUP format. Or just use Nuspli.
OK, so I did get the VC version installed, but I didn’t do my homework and now see that it has this dark filter that I didn’t know VC titles did on the Wii U. I’m seeing that I can inject the game myself instead and should be able to remove the dark filter in the injection process, but what I’m wondering is, will injecting the ROM manually versus using the official VC release make a difference in performance and the way the game runs? I can’t seem to find anything on Google comparing the two.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I did get the VC version installed, but I didn’t do my homework and now see that it has this dark filter that I didn’t know VC titles did on the Wii U. I’m seeing that I can inject the game myself instead and should be able to remove the dark filter in the injection process, but what I’m wondering is, will injecting the ROM manually versus using the official VC release make a difference in performance and the way the game runs? I can’t seem to find anything on Google comparing the two.
Not really, unless it's simply not compatible. However, I don't know if any game somewhat works like some ps2 games on a nonbc ps3.

Bing1093

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1