Wii U VC injection question

MariokarterN64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I was wondering if the game that you inject into matters? I ask because i've been trying to inject games that are not on the VC compatibility list for each system.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey all,

I was wondering if the game that you inject into matters? I ask because i've been trying to inject games that are not on the VC compatibility list for each system.
depends on what vc you are talking about... but yes on n64 and even nds it does matter no so sure if it matters on gba or others tough.

MariokarterN64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on what vc you are talking about... but yes on n64 and even nds it does matter no so sure if it matters on gba or others tough.
I'm mainly asking about GBA, since I've been running into issues trying to inject Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories using UWUVCI. The other systems I tried seemed to install fine, but I started running into issues with GBA.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm mainly asking about GBA, since I've been running into issues trying to inject Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories using UWUVCI. The other systems I tried seemed to install fine, but I started running into issues with GBA.
well i have no idea if kingdom hearts works at all since its not on the compatibility list even, but try to inject it on the last official gba vc release like Rayman 3 or rayman advance, since the last one its usually the most advanced one.

MelMellon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Some games had the official emulators tweaked specifically for their unique features, meaning that you'll need to find a base that has the features of whichever game you're injecting. I remember hearing for instance that MOTHER 3 on GBA uses a different sort of save system from many other GBA games.

The best example of this is on DS though - if you want to play Hotel Dusk: Room 215 or any other game that uses the DS' folding ability, you need to use Phantom Hourglass as a base. No other DS VC game to my knowledge has the DS' folding ability in its emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch