Homebrew game Super Smash Bros Universe on Wii U?

WooperEnjoyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have no physical version of Brawl and only onr hard drive to store Wii U games, is it possible to install Universe on a Brawl VC injected version?

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey there, i believe if it uses the new folder structure, like how pmex and project+ use, you cannot make an iso from it, like you could with project m 3.6.

once possible solution would be to use a wii u to vwii forwarder

WooperEnjoyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey there, i believe if it uses the new folder structure, like how pmex and project+ use, you cannot make an iso from it, like you could with project m 3.6.

once possible solution would be to use a wii u to vwii forwarder
what do you mean with "new folder structure"? and also how wuold a forwarder help? I believe I can only store Wii games on a separate drive from the Wii U and virtual console games, sorry I'm just not really a tech person

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean with "new folder structure"? and also how wuold a forwarder help? I believe I can only store Wii games on a separate drive from the Wii U and virtual console games, sorry I'm just not really a tech person
unfortunately, you can only use an old version of project m, 3.6, as an inject on the wii u hard drive. if you want any other brawl mod, you must have separate hard drive for the vwii, an iso or wbfs of smash bros brawl and will need to have the vwii hacked as well. i would start with researching vwii hacking first

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a hacked vwii, then you can boot into the vwii and run it from there. as far as i know, the last available smash brawl mod that could be injected onto a wii u hard drive was Project M 3.6 Final. newer mods cannot be injected

A_guy_from_finland

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have no physical version of Brawl and only onr hard drive to store Wii U games, is it possible to install Universe on a Brawl VC injected version?
Yeah it is possible to install universe on a brawl but not in the vc version of brawl. Download a normal version of brawl in your fat32 usb and then you just have to use ocarina cheats on your usb loader gx to get universe work on your brawl. This is the method what I used to get universe work without the physical version of brawl. And yeah, my english skills are not the best, but I hope that you understood something.

And yes ocarina cheats are the hardest part to setup of this process, but believe me it's worth it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol