Homebrew How to install legit CIA files 9.3-10.3

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its possible install cia using the fbi installer in the n3ds 10.3?
Nah. We've just been talking for 150 posts about how much we like cats.

Yes, you can install cia files that are listed in the OP on 10.3, you need to have access to the homebrew channel though. You can get that from searching on the site because I'm too lazy to find the link again.

rikipy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mcanime.net
XP
Country
Panama
Nah. We've just been talking for 150 posts about how much we like cats.

Yes, you can install cia files that are listed in the OP on 10.3, you need to have access to the homebrew channel though. You can get that from searching on the site because I'm too lazy to find the link again.

oh thanks, found the link

Reactions: bones123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok guys I'm seeing that many have trouble installing your games, so I'll share a tutorial that will increase the chances that shows "DONE". Well, you know if you get the word "DONE" then you can install your fastest CIAS, but of course not always happen that, because we have a freeze.

But that does not matter, I have tested this on consoles 10.3.0-28U in New and Old, insurance so you do fewer attempts. I could install about 4 games per console, in 1 hour with this method.

FBI does not work?
Do not worry!
I share a functional method, which increase the chances you can install your CIAS.

If your console is a Old3DS I recommend using MenuHax, it works much better at that.

If your console is a New3DS I recommend using IronHax, it works much better at that.

The installer FBI is not yet fully developed and you will not have 100% can install your CIAS.
But if you use this method, you can increase your chances of FBI Installer works in 57% of chance.

First of all, when you turn on your console, the cartridge should not be inserted, the HBL have to run normally and once you start going to run FTBony and when loading the application screen quickly press the B button to exit it.
Upon completion of this process will run the Installer FBI, and here when the screen below shows the blue color, you must insert the cartridge 3DS quickly and press the A button several times until the red color display screen.
As you can see, if you've done well, the Installer FBI show more often the "DONE" part, and even sometimes notice that the letters are deformed but is normal. If you see the letter "DONE" will not appear more often then you do not insert the cartridge when the screen below is put in blue, or ran FTBony and you pressed the B button to exit quickly.

The more times the "DONE" without deforming the letters, you can install the CIAS appear more frequently.

I have tested it in the Old3DS & New3DS consoles and works much better.
Remember IronHax for N3DS and MenuHax for O3DS.

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys I'm seeing that many have trouble installing your games, so I'll share a tutorial that will increase the chances that shows "DONE". Well, you know if you get the word "DONE" then you can install your fastest CIAS, but of course not always happen that, because we have a freeze.

But that does not matter, I have tested this on consoles 10.3.0-28U in New and Old, insurance so you do fewer attempts. I could install about 4 games per console, in 1 hour with this method.

FBI does not work?
Do not worry!
I share a functional method, which increase the chances you can install your CIAS.

If your console is a Old3DS I recommend using MenuHax, it works much better at that.

If your console is a New3DS I recommend using IronHax, it works much better at that.

The installer FBI is not yet fully developed and you will not have 100% can install your CIAS.
But if you use this method, you can increase your chances of FBI Installer works in 57% of chance.

First of all, when you turn on your console, the cartridge should not be inserted, the HBL have to run normally and once you start going to run FTBony and when loading the application screen quickly press the B button to exit it.
Upon completion of this process will run the Installer FBI, and here when the screen below shows the blue color, you must insert the cartridge 3DS quickly and press the A button several times until the red color display screen.
As you can see, if you've done well, the Installer FBI show more often the "DONE" part, and even sometimes notice that the letters are deformed but is normal. If you see the letter "DONE" will not appear more often then you do not insert the cartridge when the screen below is put in blue, or ran FTBony and you pressed the B button to exit quickly.

The more times the "DONE" without deforming the letters, you can install the CIAS appear more frequently.

Basically the opposite of eject trick.

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

FBI does not work?
Do not worry!

Basically the opposite of eject trick.
Methods confirmed for snake oil. :rofl:

Reactions: Quantumcat

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently there is a risk of brick, by now is still working on TMK, which I think is better.
I prefer to wait and avoid the risk of brick.
I already have a scenario in my mind... KTM isn't released on Sunday.
And a second scenario... KTM releases on Sunday and everyone dances like some crazy monkeys.
Fifty fifty, Fair enough.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I already have a scenario in my mind... KTM isn't released on Sunday.

And a second scenario... KTM releases on Sunday and everyone dances like some crazy monkeys.

Fifty fifty, Fair enough.

Oh I see xD
Well then let's see what happens, I will not downgrade at this time.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, thanks you for replying. But does anything happen if I tried to install a fake CIA?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW, I've found a DBZ Extreme Budokai CIA.
LEGIT cia? That would involve getting a limited edition euro DBZ console, downgrading it, and using funky cia on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eqTkD6JQw