• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
veekay After all macs in list was used, script attempts to update list from the server. You can setup a multiple SSID, but the nzone SSID must be the main one and expect that all SSIDs will reset connection on MAC change.

alpha_noj looks like you have an Atheros based router, sometimes hostapd daemon may hang or run it n multiple instances. I did not find the case of thus issue, so just reboot router if you found that problem, on my experience that may happen once per two to three days. Also updating to the latest ddwrt build may help.

veekay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
veekay After all macs in list was used, script attempts to update list from the server. You can setup a multiple SSID, but the nzone SSID must be the main one and expect that all SSIDs will reset connection on MAC change.

Thanks. It seems I can use NintendoSpotPass1 if I need to actually access the Nintendo zone for something, which shouldn't be often.

For using the country code would it just be BASE16,49?

Also, is there a way to make the script work if there is no "internet" connection on the router? I wanted to use this as just an access point with routing turned on and attached to my current network, but the command always fails when run that way and only works when something is plugged into the Internet port.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
veekay with BASE16,49 the first one will use the SSID set in GUI, the second will set the US attwifi. The script need internet on installation an initial start to download list.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

alpha_noj looks like you have an Atheros based router, sometimes hostapd daemon may hang or run it n multiple instances. I did not find the case of thus issue, so just reboot router if you found that problem, on my experience that may happen once per two to three days. Also updating to the latest ddwrt build may help.

I believe it is Atheros--an old WRTG-54G. I forget what version, but updating DDWRT is always a pain--I don't even know what the latest I'm able to use is, as the listings on their forums/site are so hard to navigate. And the "FaQ" they have is a bit difficult to navigate also.

EDIT: Actually, I think it's Broadcom. The latest recommended FW is 14929, which I already have. Not even sure if I should bother trying to update it.

What FW are you using duke_srg?

Zhaoyi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, somehow I can't fully change my Mac-address :/ The first letter remains at 1, for example if I want to change the adresse to 4E:53:50:4F:4F:46, then it changes to 1E:53:50:4F:4F:46 instead... I've already tried several Mac-Cyclers but none of them solved the problem. What can I do?

degel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'have been trying with the VMWare method, but my OS is Win7 32bits, so i couldn't install VMWare Player 7.0, I tried with VMWare Player 6.0.5 but it says the image is incompatible with this version of VMware Player and cannot be used, is there a workaround for this?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@alpha_no I have several broadcom-based sis Touters, dd-wrt part was tested on dir-615 with atheros. Broadcom router mostly don't have a hostapd so this is not your case, but the router itself is old one with old dd-wrt build, can't imagine what happens to stop MAC change, except crown daemon failed. Try to restart cron or just press WPS button twice to restart the job with cron.

Zhaoyi There is nothing you can do, your wireless drivers just works so. Not actually a problem while there are other users with the similar drivers and/or Nintendo continues to spread streetpasses between macs

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
degel there must be a version tag in disk image config file and/or VM config file, fixing it with one from the older version may help it to start. Or you can do the same config VM and replace just disk image file.

degel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
degel there must be a version tag in disk image config file and/or VM config file, fixing it with one from the older version may help it to start. Or you can do the same config VM and replace just disk image file.
Thanks, it worked!

SaebaRyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole * * * * * /usr/sbin/nzone BASE256,GBATEMP part doesn't apply with the script I provided. Everything seems like it should be, do you get internet on any wireless device if you use the wifi of that router as your AP?

Ohhh and by the way, did you restart cron at the system->startup tab?

Many thanks Koldur : In fact, i didn't set any networks for the Wifi

Now it works fine ... maybe too much because it seems to drag most of my bandwith (I wish I had optic. fiber connection...)

For some reasons, i prefer to not plug the router with my main PC anymore (Chromecast issue, etc ...) so whenever I want to turn off the homepass, i switch off the router

Something strange tho with your script : I switched the 2 minutes value to 1 but when I checked a few hours later, the value was set to 5

veekay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm at the point where I just get the same people constantly with BASE16 - I'm up to 14 times on one person and this is after waiting 8+ hours.

Now some people are 20+. Something doesn't seem to be working right. Maybe 1 out of 50 are new people.

Karanlos

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I bought a TP link dongle yesterday and got it working with nzone.exe. I went to bed after 5 or so passes and today I got some passes but now they have stopped.
I thought maybe it was because my 3DS is in the lockout period so I tried it with my girldfriends 3DS but it isn't getting any passes. I can see that the 3DS connects and Nintendo Zone flashes but after that nothing.
I can see that the MAC address is changing properly by using the Wifi Analyser app on my android tablet. Is there anyway I can see if it connects properly to the internet?

[Edit:] I solved it. The connection ConsoleNintendo3DS connection wasn't getting internet from the shared connection even thou it was set to share to it. After some MAC resets it looses the connection and I have to reenable it.

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Follow Before anything else link in the first post

You think I'm stupid?

I have tried everything after the last firmware update for the console. But I fail to detect the Nintendo Zone.

Apparently you did not read the first message leave

1) MY NETWORK CARD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VIRTUAL ROUTER
2) MY ROUTER NOT HAVE THE NECESSARY SUPPORT
3) MY ANDROID NOT CHANGE THE MAC ADDRESS

8bit-beard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the post says that the auto-cycle for DD-WRT probably won't work on Linksys Routers with a 'micro' install of DD-WRT, and I can confirm that it didn't work for me. Does anyone know if there is a way around this? I can manually switch MAC addresses and it works great, but I had no luck with the Windows solutions prior to trying the ol' DD-WRT router.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok still nothing on nzone.exe and still havent been homepass worked before 9.4 and i want to get homepass
i want to use native window mode if it my nzone wpa setting needs to be changed how do i do that

SpecialMike

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using the script provided by duke_srg on Lubuntu, but due to some oddity, the driver for my chipset (broadcom bcm4313) is called brcmsmac but when you look at it with lspci, the driver reported is "bcma-pci-bridge." I'm assuming his script checks what driver is used with lspci, then uses modinfo using that result to see if the driver is capable; however, the "bcma-pci-bridge" module doesn't exist, causing the script to exit when grep fails. So, if that could get fixed that would be awesome.

In the meantime I changed up some other script, and got the access point up and running, but when I try to use it in the nintendo zone app it says it can't find a nintendo zone. I can connect to the access point just fine with my phone and connect to websites, so it isn't the ap's fault that I know of. Does anyone know what could be causing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ