Homebrew How to get FTPii up and running!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 51,758
  • Replies 123
  • Likes 1

Dimesyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I've gotten everything set up with FireFTP and ftpii and I AM able to connect. But when I try to expand any wii foler (usually the root of the SD card or USB), I get an error after a little bit. The error says:

"520 Closing data connection, error occurred during transfer."

I ran a ping from the command prompt to the IP address of the Wii and I didnt get any that timed out so I guess the connection is good enough...

Any suggestions?

enak101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey awesine tutorial, to get things on my sd card i have to get from wii put a usb drive in desktop pc and put files on that then put usb drive in laptop and drag it to sd card and back to wii reason i dont get files on laptop is because it is governments and is totally restricted. I got a free one in year 9 for school. So this guide has helped me heaps!!! ty
biggrin.gif

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you set this up cause all I keep getting is wrong port but my port 21 is open. I'm trying to set it up for the homebrew? I have put my wiiiu address in and my port click on connect but it just keeps disconnecting client on my wiiu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==