Hacking how to dump without sd card ?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually recommend taking an SD card out of a camera, or especially (if you own one) a 3ds. 3ds SD cards are legitimate, and they always come with nice, fast read-speeds (because eShop games go there).

mariosonicds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not from nwplayer but marionumber1 And it's because i'm a smash modder
OK... I'm not afraid to ask it hear but. What are you going to-do to get your mods ported...... Are you actualy going to get your hands dirty with code? From what I googled of you, 1 public skin for Peach, in a very recent time frame.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK... I'm not afraid to ask it hear but. What are you going to-do to get your mods ported...... Are you actualy going to get your hands dirty with code? From what I googled of you, 1 public skin for Peach, in a very recent time frame.
I doubt he will be able to port anything anytime soon.
But if i recall some sm4sh characters have similar UV's to that of brawl, so texture swapping for custom ones could be done. (The model themselves are higher poly tho, those cant be messed with anyways. Only textures.)
Dont quote me on that tho. I may be mistaking them with smash 3ds models.
If anything he will bring texture hacks and shizz.
Btw he has more than one skin for peach. He has a vault with several mods. Some psa's too if i recall.

Last edited by Don Jon,

mariosonicds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt he will be able to port anything anytime soon.
But if i recall some sm4sh characters have similar UV's to that of brawl, so texture swapping for custom ones could be done. (The model themselves are higher poly tho, those cant be messed with anyways. Only textures.)
Dont quote me on that tho. I may be mistaking them with smash 3ds models.
If anything he will bring texture hacks and shizz.
Btw he has more than one skin for peach. He has a vault with several mods. Some psa's too if i recall.
Sm4sh Wii U is heavy on depth and specular maps. I'd say 3ds is similar to brawl. But right now, we have a bit of artiest working on sm4sh textures & vert edits like @ShadowLuigi~NG~ @Nanobuds and many others... But there is a dry spot on devs... Right now it seems that there is only like 5 of us working on figuring out the in's and out of sm4sh. I my self an working on improving what @soneek made of a vertex injector.(BTW I'll make a release ver...)

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said before, right now ddd is ran thru the Homebrew Launcher, and tho it normally uses an SD card, dimok added a listener for you to send it over the network too eg SendElf from Wii, I'm not sure if the Homebrew Launcher has a payload that lets you load its ELF over the network but if you can do that to get in then you can run it.
ddd itself just asks you to set an IP it'll connect to and try to get info from titledumper.exe which it'll then send all information and files to when you open an app.

So, theoretically:
browser->homebrew launcher payload bin/mp4->homebrew launcher elf thru network using the url->SendElf to send ddd for homebrew launcher to run->set IP and install->run titledumper with correct params eg /vol E:\ddd\WiiFitU->open app and dump all the files

Pikachuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i made more mods than that,they're just private

Large Leader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made more mods than that,they're just private

Unless you've actually programmed stuff, you won't be able to do anything outside of texture edits.
And I don't mean PSA. That's baby stuff compared to actual coding.
But I digress, hope you figure out a solution.

Pikachuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unless you've actually programmed stuff, you won't be able to do anything outside of texture edits.
And I don't mean PSA. That's baby stuff compared to actual coding.
But I digress, hope you figure out a solution.
i won't make only smash mods,i'll make gecko codes and other things like this too (geckotcp doesn't work at all for 5.5.1,the refine option doesn't work,the fsa tab has the same problem...)

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't we just have something actually usefull? Sorry to sound rude but this modding games to me is pointless. Would rather the kernel exploit be used to make emulators

Nanobuds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we just have something actually usefull? Sorry to sound rude but this modding games to me is pointless. Would rather the kernel exploit be used to make emulators
This is so off topic and random I don't even know how to respond.
We are talking about the exploit.

"Talking about the exploit? Well stop talking about it and, give me something useful. Like the exploit you are talking about. The exact same exploit. For me to make an emulator."

Last edited by Nanobuds,

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Does a userland exploit have access to things like SD and USB access? Anyway sorry, just giving my input

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is so off topic and random I don't even know how to respond.
We are talking about the exploit.

"Talking about the exploit? Well stop talking about it and, give me something useful. Like the exploit you are talking about. The exact same exploit. For me to make an emulator."

You are new here so I forgive you

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said before, right now ddd is ran thru the Homebrew Launcher, and tho it normally uses an SD card, dimok added a listener for you to send it over the network too eg SendElf from Wii, I'm not sure if the Homebrew Launcher has a payload that lets you load its ELF over the network but if you can do that to get in then you can run it.
ddd itself just asks you to set an IP it'll connect to and try to get info from titledumper.exe which it'll then send all information and files to when you open an app.

So, theoretically:
browser->homebrew launcher payload bin/mp4->homebrew launcher elf thru network using the url->SendElf to send ddd for homebrew launcher to run->set IP and install->run titledumper with correct params eg /vol E:\ddd\WiiFitU->open app and dump all the files
Yep that is what you have to do if you really want to use it without an SD card (its also possible to skip HBL). Though its really not worth the trouble. It would be much easier to just get a SD card.

Nanobuds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does a userland exploit have access to things like SD and USB access? Anyway sorry, just giving my input

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are new here so I forgive you
Do you even know who I am?

I was just giving my input as well. I don't need your forgiveness because I did nothing wrong.

Large Leader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the self righteous way you said "Do you know who I am" I'm guessing Madonna?

Your original post wasn't necessary in the context of the topic. I understand the frustration, but if you want to vent it's probably best to do it somewhere else.

Don't want to be rude, but it literally makes no sense as to why you'd post here.

Reactions: Nanobuds

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Your original post wasn't necessary in the context of the topic. I understand the frustration, but if you want to vent it's probably best to do it somewhere else.

Don't want to be rude, but it literally makes no sense as to why you'd post here.

It's OK, we can't all be great like me. Sorry

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you even know who I am?

I was just giving my input as well. I don't need your forgiveness because I did nothing wrong.

It's OK, we can't all be great like me. Sorry
Alright, alright let's break it up ladies before the moderators do, okay? Let's just stick to talking about Smash 4 modding/the kernel exploit.

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts