How much is my Switch Unpatched worth?

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a V1 Unpatched switch and I have someone offering £180 for it, I don't play it much anymore so not sure whether to get rid.

It's a Switch with a custom transparent back shell with a 512gb micro SD, has orange and purple joy-cons which are only a few months old.

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like art, it's valuable to someone... Sell it for as much as you want, suckers are born every minute. Joking aside, it really is a niche market with some wanting a V1. Some are willing to pay more than others. I've seen too much varied prices, from as low as $100USD-$600USD.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a V1 Unpatched switch and I have someone offering £180 for it, I don't play it much anymore so not sure whether to get rid.

It's a Switch with a custom transparent back shell with a 512gb micro SD, has orange and purple joy-cons which are only a few months old.
With custom case work like that and an included SD of that size it is definitely worth more. I mean the SD card is 20-30 USD already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P