lashybean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I so had my Oled switch installed with an hwfly chip a while back and it's worked perfectly for months now, until yesterday where it seems like it's unable to boot anymore, the screen doesn't even turn on.
I checked the light patterns I tried turning it on, it flashes purple for a few minutes then flashes orange for a few moments before turning solid orange and turning off.

Anyone know what's going on and how I can fix it?

lashybean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to check the connections on the Switch if some of them come lose.
i dunno what I did but i opened it up and looked inside and all the connectors seemed fine, and when i put it back together it somehow worked.
Post automatically merged:

i dunno what I did but i opened it up and looked inside and all the connectors seemed fine, and when i put it back together it somehow worked.
Well it worked one time, but now the Switch is booting into the nintendo logo before it gets to boot payload.bin so I can’t get into Hekate or Atmosphere. The led stays on flashing green, which I guess it does for usb debugging if vol + is held. I checked and the button ins’t stuck so i’m really confused

Last edited by lashybean,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1