Hacking How long is Jandaman supposed to take!?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered a simple Superkey from Jandaman's on Monday and here it is almost Friday and the status still says pending. I wrote an email last night just to get an ETS (estimated time of shipping) and I haven't heard anything back. If anyone has ordered from Jandaman, how slow was your order? If I had know it would take all week I would have paid the extra 5 bucks and ordered from somewhere else. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I'm just going to cancel my order, submit a Paypal refund request, and order somewhere else.

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Jandaman is actually local here in Vancouver.

I wouldn't recommend buying from him because last time I checked, his prices were a tad higher than other places.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere it can take up to a month. The main reason is because of customs or something? I dunno. I'll probably order from him next time though, I'm just across the border in washington and as far as I know, would be the closest place to get any goodies I can't get on this side of the border...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jandaman recently had a HD crash which didn't allow him to update any orders. I don't know how long ago it happened, but it was fixed a while ago. I found this out when I was trying to cancel my order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny