How long is Jandaman supposed to take!?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by cruddybuddy, Sep 7, 2007.

1. cruddybuddy
    OP

cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

Banned
    Aug 27, 2003
    United States
    California
    So I ordered a simple Superkey from Jandaman's on Monday and here it is almost Friday and the status still says pending. I wrote an email last night just to get an ETS (estimated time of shipping) and I haven't heard anything back. If anyone has ordered from Jandaman, how slow was your order? If I had know it would take all week I would have paid the extra 5 bucks and ordered from somewhere else. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I'm just going to cancel my order, submit a Paypal refund request, and order somewhere else.

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    The last time I ordered from that site, I had my stuff within 5 days.

3. cruddybuddy
    OP

Banned
    Aug 27, 2003
    United States
    California
    Oh great! Then I should have it tomorrow. Not. Haha.

4. yee

yee DOTA 4EVER

Jul 9, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    Jandaman is actually local here in Vancouver.

I wouldn't recommend buying from him because last time I checked, his prices were a tad higher than other places.

5. cruddybuddy
    OP

Banned
    Aug 27, 2003
    United States
    California
    Not to mention I ordered last Monday. One week later the status still says pending.

6. grayfox_nds

grayfox_nds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2007
    United States
    I ordered some Saturn modchips from him a year or two back, no problems.

7. amemoryoncelost

amemoryoncelost GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2006
    United States
    I read somewhere it can take up to a month. The main reason is because of customs or something? I dunno. I'll probably order from him next time though, I'm just across the border in washington and as far as I know, would be the closest place to get any goodies I can't get on this side of the border...

8. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Jandaman recently had a HD crash which didn't allow him to update any orders. I don't know how long ago it happened, but it was fixed a while ago. I found this out when I was trying to cancel my order.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice