Hacking How Do You Make A Fake signed title.tik

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
will the game install on cfw if you use a forged ticket with a fake encrypted title key?
(i only have the encrypted title key of the update, not the key of the eshop/application itself)

Last edited by aljpn91,

sergio_prado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
will the game install on cfw if you use a forged ticket with a fake encrypted title key?
(i only have the encrypted title key of the update, not the key of the eshop/application itself)

Yes, it install and run but only with cfw/rednand. With the app Magia titletik creator you only need the game id + game key to create the needed title.tik to install any game.

Last edited by sergio_prado,

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the wup installer gave me an error when i tried to install the game in iosu with the fake generated ticket
i think the title key must match the encrypted title key in order for it to work

Last edited by aljpn91,

sergio_prado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i already looked but it's not there mate
is it possible to generate the "encrypted title key" from the game's "title id"?

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the game's from a different region than mine, and the ticket still hasn't been uploaded by anyone
guess i'm out of luck then, thanks mate

shin-gori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have hyrule historia in my brother wiiu (8gb) and i extract the ticket of that app to install in my wiiu (32gb) i dont have the title key, somebody say me the ticket have the title key, where?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!