How do you access to GTA ports?

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already got a archive of re3 but is there any links to vice city? It's one of the greatest homebrew ports and it's sad that it got shutdown

Anomaladox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stupid thing won't let me include one because of my low post count and I tried to upload the archive directly and it wouldn't let me because it was too large. Luckily this was my 5th post so now I can add a link.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stupid thing won't let me include one because of my low post count and I tried to upload the archive directly and it wouldn't let me because it was too large. Luckily this was my 5th post so now I can add a link.
Lol thanks for the link

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Vita repositories also went down during the whole RE projects vs Take Two thing.
They've been restored for quite a while now, I suppose Gary doesn't know or hasn't found the time yet to restore it?

Reactions: Lostbhoy

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vita repositories also went down during the whole RE projects vs Take Two thing.
They've been restored for quite a while now, I suppose Gary doesn't know or hasn't found the time yet to restore it?
Are those projects (the original ones, not the Wii U ports) still active? I know they were working on Liberty City Stories last and intended to Vice City Stories after that, but when the takedown hit, everything stopped. Is it all still stopped, or have they started to work on those projects again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.