got milk, got candy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im not sure if this topic already exists. I tryed searching and couldn't find anything, but i was curious, how did you stumble upon this site?
me, i got a flashcart about 4 years ago, and i was a newb, did a lot of research on the computer and found this, i didn't register right away, but after i finally decided to.

post your story.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly...I don't remember.....I do remember that I lurked for about 2 years before registering though....and that this forum taught me everything I know about ds and wii hacking
closedeyes.gif

D

Deleted-236924

By finding it.
Actually, I used my eyes and saw it. That's how I found it.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
Honestly...I don't remember.....I do remember that I lurked for about 2 years before registering though....and that this forum taught me everything I know about ds and wii hacking
closedeyes.gif
i lurked for 6 months saw how funny and helpful people were and joined up and haven't regretted it

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
Fear Zoa said:
closedeyes.gif
i lurked for 6 months saw how funny and helpful people were and joined up and haven't regretted it
I wish I could say the same....even after I signed up I didn't post much...I've only been active 2-3 months now
unsure.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
pokefreak2008 said:
Fear Zoa said:
closedeyes.gif
I wish I could say the same....even after I signed up I didn't post much...I've only been active 2-3 months now
unsure.gif
ive been active longer but i just hit the 500 mark you will hit 1k way before me at the rate i usually post.(unless someone makes a topic i can really get into)

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i lurked for abuout 1 year b4 finally making an account for help on my acekard and regular scene release updates, OH and of course monkat too

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A couple of years ago I got a Game n Watch and wanted to play roms on it, so I googled that and found a thread on GBAtemp, which informed me that it was impossible. So I looked through the threads and found out about emulators for the DS and just stalked the site for a few years till the M3 Real was released. Then stalked to site more for the updates.
One faithful day in September of 09, 3 games were dumped and guest weren't allowed on the site. So I joined to complain about the lack of AP patch.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Used Google to find the best flashcart. Results brought up an Acekard. Knowing little of what the hell that meant, an Acekard forum popped up on a weird site named GBATemp in the search results. AKAIO was dominating at the time so an Acekard 2.1 (2i didn't exist yet) look pretty good. I lurked around & read the AKAIO wiki. Soon new people started to show up who needed info and were too lazy to read the Wiki. I gave the answers provided by the Wiki and went from there.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joined looking for Wii help.
And to this day I never solved my problem.

But I already had a DS and EDGE.

I then came back looking to find a good flashcart.
I chose the AK2i.

And to this day I now own many flash kits.

I visit the site daily.

Yeah, that's my story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Wake up, it's da first of da month
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Wake up, it's da first of da month