how can i transfer save game of zelda BOTW to another profile?

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello everyone, this is my case.

I have a profile with network id from peru, but eshop doesn't work in this country so i made an other profile with network id from usa, everything is perfect. The thing is my botw save file is on the profile from peru, is there any way i can transfer the save game to the profile from USA?, thanks

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Use SaveMii Mod, backup the save file and then just re-import on the profile you want using the restore option.

It works totally fine with Breath of the Wild. from time to time I copy my save to a different profile so I can test mods and other stuff.

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Use SaveMii Mod, backup the save file and then just re-import on the profile you want using the restore option.

It works totally fine with Breath of the Wild. from time to time I copy my save to a different profile so I can test mods and other stuff.
Ok i will try and post, many thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not entirely sure, but I think some games have what's known as "common" saves, which are used by all profiles. they're in the common folder hence the name instead of the 80000001+ folders. it depends on the game though. what I'm not sure of is if that's the purpose of common saves or not.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not entirely sure, but I think some games have what's known as "common" saves, which are used by all profiles. they're in the common folder hence the name instead of the 80000001+ folders. it depends on the game though. what I'm not sure of is if that's the purpose of common saves or not.
Breath of the Wild doesn't use common saves, and you only need to restore if you delete them for some reason or if you are transferring your saves to a different console. As he just wants to transfer the save file from one profile to another he doesn't have to worry about common saves at all.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1