Aemond Targaryen knew he fucked up.
09bc12635dbbe5f4b69e82e244e0990e.jpg

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not trying to be edgy or contrarian but this is one of the most boring series I've ever watched. I had high hopes from the start but it seemed to be going nowhere slowly, and then they inexplicably replaced the main actors. How is this getting better reviews than Rings of Power when it's infinitely worse?

Reactions: mrgone and duwen

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not trying to be edgy or contrarian but this is one of the most boring series I've ever watched. I had high hopes from the start but it seemed to be going nowhere slowly, and then they inexplicably replaced the main actors. How is this getting better reviews than Rings of Power when it's infinitely worse?

the characters were okay, but the story pacing is even worse that Got S7+8
the time jumps should have been more visually explained. at least a "some years later"-subtitle or so.
and i agree about that comparison with RoP.
i liked that very much and anticipated every friday, while i stopped HoD after Ep6.

Success is measured in torrent downloads nowadays since streaming services do not publish numbers, and only HoD has high torrent numbers so RoP obviously be trash.
Btw, (nearly) everyone has an amazon account, while i guess noone has an HBO account.

nafankotika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I expected more from this series. But it wasn't until the end of the tenth series that the emotions came. Maybe the rest will be better.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has Maggie Q appeared yet?

Just saw 5 minutes of the first episode and that was enough for me.
But might start watching for Maggie kicking "medieval" ass and engaging in girl on girl medieval ass kicking, if you know what I mean.
licking-lips-yummy.gif

:creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1