Hacking Hong Kong prices for M3 SD Perfect & G6 Lite

levitron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a ball park figure of how much the M3 SD Perfect & the G6 Lite costs in HK?

My friends and I are just considering if we should get it in HK or online.

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

mintyfresh

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a M3 Mini-SD from HK a few months ago. It cost HK$320 which is definitely cheaper than bamboogaming.com. It was also the english version, when you buy make sure you ask for the english version.

trebus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im in hong kong right now, can you tell me where did you get the m3 and maybe do they sell the g6 there?

M

mel

Hi,

Just bought the G6 Lite from HK...for HK$600 (!!), only a couple of shops are selling, and heard they only have a few sets per day. As for the price hike, I guess it's because the cart is in huge demand now.

Priority for the stock are given to europe, so if u want one fast, just order online.

trebus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you didn't bargain it as it is the best way to buy stuff in Hk. Where did you get it then? I want to check it out.

amuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You cannot bargain for G6Lite. Don't even try since demand is high and there's very limited stock available in HK. The suggested price is suppose to be around $528HKD but it's being sold in stores for anywhere between $600-700HKD. Most stores are selling it for $650.

It's best to just wait awhile until demand decreases which will make the price drop back to normal, and by that time there will probably be "Lite" versions of Supercard and M3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?