Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
@vgmoose:
the icon.png size must be 256 x 96px
your spacegame icon is a little bigger (256 × 109px).
Whoops, don't know how I missed that... I'll adjust it later

Hey, basically you have to extract the internal parts of the examples without all the libwiiu parts that make it only work as browser exploit payloads. It will not be just a copy/paste them without any change. For the Makefile, its easiest to just use the Makefile from the hello world example. Once you copied over the .c/.h files from the examples to the source folder of hello world you remove the libwiiu headers. You dont need them as you have almost all the export functions you need in the "dynamic_libs" includes. You are not restricted to use them though. You can use all the libwiiu headers and do all the acquiring of libs and find exports too of course. But if you really want to include the libwiiu headers then you have to include them with correct path reference and also define the macros the libwiiu headers use in the correct way. Its more complicated then to just switch to the already available functions in dynamic_libs inscludes in the example.

If you still really need an example of one libwiiu application ported then name one and i will port it quickly to demonstrate the use of the launcher.
Thanks for the detailed response! I'll try making the changes tonight. Sounds better to use the dynamic_libs includes like you said.

It sounds like @brienj has hit some issues porting his libwiiu apps to elf as well. If you have the time to do it, an example to port that would help us both the most would likely be libwiiu's pong.

Thanks to both of you again! Cool stuff for the Wii U homebrew scene :D

Twinkeltoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, I put the submitted icons to the same place.
what do you think about them?

submitted icons for HBL
304345-hblauncher.png
(Plasma shadow)

someone else asked for my BG and might submit another icon soon. I'll add it here.

Icons for loadiine

loadiine-logo-png.40776
(wiiunator)

I like the current icon (made from eclipsesin avatar). I got used to see it here and on website exploit hosting.

note: please, use the proper aspect ratio, or submit it directly at the correct size.
I resized two icons and they weren't good ratio so I deleted/added borders.

Those 2 are my personal favorites

@Voxel Studios :
Wiiunator made 2 for Loadiine.
You must choose lol

Last edited by Twinkeltoe,
Reactions: Deleted User

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I added Homebrew Launcher for WiiU (5.3.2 & 5.4.0) to exploit.wiiubrew.net under the Kernel Tab
enjoy
tremendous Sir!!!! very very grateful.....Thank Yoi!!!!....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

would it not be a thought to maybe keep all the icons for the various homebrew, the same style. it would look kewl and very very professional....but then cant we just use the icon we prefer so long as we keep it in the relevant folder.....just a thought thanks for all your efforts.....you guys

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops, don't know how I missed that... I'll adjust it later

Thanks for the detailed response! I'll try making the changes tonight. Sounds better to use the dynamic_libs includes like you said.

It sounds like @brienj has hit some issues porting his libwiiu apps to elf as well. If you have the time to do it, an example to port that would help us both the most would likely be libwiiu's pong.

Thanks to both of you again! Cool stuff for the Wii U homebrew scene :D
Hi,

I ported pong in two different ways. One way that doesnt use dynamic_libs at all and uses mostly original functions as on libwiiu (https://github.com/dimok789/pong_port/tree/master/no_dynamic_libs). This port depends on the -DVER define in the Makefile to define which OS this is compiled for.

Then I also ported one way that uses only the dynamic_libs and nothing of libwiiu. It doesnt depend on the OS firmware. It can be launched with every firmware that the homebrew launcher can be launched with (https://github.com/dimok789/pong_port).

Hope that helps you for now. If you need help with something else, just contact me again.

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you upload the latest version of Loadiine GX2 but without zilda theme

Make it without zelda, plz.

Or can anyone make normal loadiine working with HBL and upload it?
ok , last GX2 elf no theme zelda
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://cdn.fbsbx.com/hphotos-xtp1/v/t59.2708-21/12678703_10156638103715074_195317537_n.rar/loadiine_gx2.rar?oh=43d3f42ce2799d76bc8323934d1ea886&oe=56D8BEB7&dl=1&h=nAQEnDOqd

Hey guys,

sorry I forgot to post a new ELF file which works with the HBL. Here is the current git build which will work with it:
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/K5WlBIA9/file.html

Some of you might already have compiled this themselves so nothing new there for them

Last edited by Masterwin,

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i cant try it because my Gamepad screen is broken so yeah really sucks, but if my gamepad is fixed i will be testing it!

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
i made a hbl icon , with a glass text with the liquid flow within the letters , similar to my wiiubru logo , but well i clicked on the close button lol and lost it.. it looked pretty good with a bubble blended background... such a shame , ill do it again , but it looks like these flat efforts are done and ready ..

Reactions: KiiWii

sin is in

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TV and gamepad are mirrored.
Wiimote works on TV

Ahh, we forgot to tell this :
We are looking for users who could make nice icons for homebrew.
I make ftpiiu, loadiinegx2 and homebrew launcher very quickly/badly.
If you feel like making better icons, please don't hesitate !

bored at work
icon copy.png

Reactions: Masterwin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone