Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't put them in a subfolder. They need to be how they are in the starter pack.
Yes, but when they are as they are in the starter pack, it just doesn't appear at all.
Something else is that you can also access eshop from Hans and do spoof. It works like a charm for me.
I've done that, yeah, but still would be nice to do it in a single click.

Last edited by Suwazo,

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm I think I found a bug with HANS, games loaded with HANS won't use their respective update data. I have the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire 1.4 update installed and it loads normally when I launch it the normal way. If I load the game through HANS the main menu won't show the "1.4" at the bottom and you can't connect online, saying the game isn't the newest version

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Wait I'm confused, if I already have Ironhax 2.1 working, should I unzip the starter pack and replace the files, then run ironhax and from there re-run the ironhax installer?

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I'm confused, if I already have Ironhax 2.1 working, should I unzip the starter pack and replace the files, then run ironhax and from there re-run the ironhax installer?
Yes. Make sure to re install iron hax using the installer that comes with the starter pack.

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm I think I found a bug with HANS, games loaded with HANS won't use their respective update data. I have the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire 1.4 update installed and it loads normally when I launch it the normal way. If I load the game through HANS the main menu won't show the "1.4" at the bottom and you can't connect online, saying the game isn't the newest version

I don't think so. I loaded up my MH4U save fine and connected online. The only problem is that ZL/ZR and C-stick don't work with HANS

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah great, thanks! Are emulators working on 2.5? Blargsnes, gameyob and quicknes, mostly.
I haven't tested as the only thing I tried was the eshop spoofer and trying to get some games to run in a different language. But from what Ive heard Blargsnes fixed any issue it was having with 2.5. Im not to sure of the other ones.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have to reinstall themehax, I just copied and pasted the unique folders, as well as replaced some. I did not copy and paste over the current themehax. Cool.

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on 2.1. I downloaded the new starter pack and placed the files on my micro so but when I try to install it on has it still says 2.1 when I load it and I don't see the eshop or hans icons. I went to the page in the link from his twitter page. I see I have the new files on my micro sd but the home brew launcher won't load them. Can someone link me to the updated boot.3dsx? Please? I don't understand why there's no direct link to it? Smh

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on 2.1. I downloaded the new starter pack and placed the files on my micro so but when I try to install it on has it still says 2.1 when I load it and I don't see the eshop or hans icons. I went to the page in the link from his twitter page. I see I have the new files on my micro sd but the home brew launcher won't load them. Can someone link me to the updated boot.3dsx? Please? I don't understand why there's no direct link to it? Smh
Which *hax are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1