kn1v3s

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got everything running correctly and can access hbl without a problem, but if I click on eshop, the app starts and gets to the screen with the little shopping bag creature thing...and just hangs and hangs. he moves around, the spinning wheel keep on movin', but i never make it to the eshop. any ideas or am i missing something?

o3ds 9.9 with the sliderhax thing i think that's what it's called.

my question got lost in the shuffle a dozen or so pages back...any help?

S

swaggon

Maybe HANS only does the spoofing first on game launch and the online feature checks the version again which no longer has the spoofed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By that, I mean when the store is launched.
You wouldn't be able to do sleep mode downloads.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i cant get ninjhax in new 3ds XL 9.0 =/

every time i scan de qr code from the site... tells me which have a error and must be closed... im my other 3DS works normally

S

swaggon

i cant get ninjhax in new 3ds XL 9.0 =/

every time i scan de qr code from the site... tells me which have a error and must be closed... im my other 3DS works normally
You realise you need a different QR code for different systems and firmware versions right?

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of these SPECIAL features seem to be worth the crashes and errors, soooo Imma just stay on 2.1 and autoboot my Emunand on my 9.0.020U system. I don't even think i will bother updating my 9.9.0.26U system to 2.5 until the rest of the homebrew scene updates the libs for each app, but at least it's out there...I guess.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep...told me i needed to update the console...Tried to buy DLC for SMT IV Eur version...(it makes me a sad panda)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q