Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

D

Deleted User

btw. sorry that the update is stilll not released, but currently the IOSU stuff is way more interesting for me :P
Ok! Yeah IOSU is pretty awesome. Let us know when you decide to release the new updated app please :)

Last edited by ,

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded the latest loadiine and using my ps3 controller isn't working correctly. The left stick doesn't register left or right, up moves left and down moves right.
Same problem , how did you manage to fix that ? i'm not using loadiine tho but a digital title..
Edit: went back to the 0.2 version and its working flawlessly.

Last edited by Ghassen-ga,

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
;)

---
btw. sorry that the update is stilll not released, but currently the IOSU stuff is way more interesting for me :P

Holy shit, this looks darn freakawesome! I want this.
Came back just from adapting one of the fight stick .ini profiles to my madcatz fightstick pro PS3 stick. Could try to adapt my mayflash next though it is bad stick with good parts (Sanwa only here bebe)

I kinda want to setup tekken tag 2 on wii U with fight sticks in local FGC just because it would be dumb but still works.

Reactions: SlimPortable

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone set up an Original Xbox Controller-S? I have 4 of those with bad cables, and I plan to swap out the cables with new USB cables.

Last edited by XC-3730C,

Fernieg777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone on here know if it's possible to use hid to vpad then load Smash 4 mods through SD Caffeine? I've tried it but it seems to cancel out which mod I start up 1st. So I launch hid to dpad, then launch the sdcaffine launcher from homebrew. It eithr freezes or causes the controller to not work anymore. Tried it in the opposite order too and still won't work.
Hope someone can help :)

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to map a vpad button to multiple hid buttons. Like mapping L to L1 and L2 on a PS2 controller
No, currently this is not possible. Its only possible to map mutiple buttons for one HID key, not the other way round. But: You coluld do a little dirty trick, where you map L2 to ZL (Or any other button you don't need,use), and with an game-remapping file map ZL to L. But wouldn't be the cleanest way.

More information can be found here:
https://github.com/Maschell/controller_patcher/wiki

GrayInca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm not sure if this has been issued before so I'm just going to bump this thread.

I'm having issues trying to get the Dualshock 4 controller to work with this, every other single USB-Input device work, the keyboard, mouse, GC Adapter, they all work perfectly, the only think I can't get to work is my PS4 Controller. I tried every port, I disconnected my USB from the wii u and tried all the ports again, I tried almost everything and yet, I can't get it to work. I'm not sure if the DS4 isn't sending inputs or the Wii U isn't receiving them. Yes, the controller is charged lol, and I think that's the only thing the wii u is doing, charge the controller.

If anyone has addressed this issue before I'm sorry, I can't get any solution to this anywhere, t-thanks for your help...

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is great for gamepad emulation. But I have multiple controllers, what are the rest emulated as? Wiiu Pro controllers? Or does this not support multiple hid controllers

Edit: Read over the difference between the videos and the description of the current release. @Maschell if you come through with this update I will love you! I really want to use gamecube controllers with my wiiu for actual wii u games haha

Last edited by MrKatanaObiWan,

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
;)

---

Good lord, if this works with the CPS3 core the Retroarch team is working on you're telling me I can play 3rd Strike with a 360 controller on the Wii U? Homebrew is beautiful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo