Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The next release of HID to VPAD probably won't happen anytime soon. But I don't want to make any promises with a guess of an release date. I'm not home for the next two weeks and after that, my university starts again + I'll start my new job. I don't know how much time will be left for the WiiU Homebrew stuff, but probaly less than I had the last couple of weeks. I'll try to do it as fast as I can.

My plan was to finish everything before this weekend, but I can't pull it off. It would be possible to release what I currently have, but I want to provide a good (+good looking) and stable user experience. As the new release will be the "final" 1.0 release, everything should be perfect.
I got a good looking GUI concept and need to implement complety new GUI mechanics/elements for. This will take "much" longer than expected, but will be also cooler than expected. While thinking about the GUI, I got a hand full new ideas for new features, hopefully some will make it into the final product. And after I've done the GUI, I need to think of a solution for the loadiine_gx2 support.

Currently implemented new features and changes:
- Basic GX2 GUI
- Mostly rewritten and cleaned up code (even with a bit of documentation o.o)
- Pro Controller spoofing
- Support of mutiple controllers of the same type
- Using controllers over the network (Adds support for 360+One pad)
- Disabling of the energy saver (Screen dim, auto shutdown etc.)
- and probably more

If somebody else wants to take over, PM me and we can talk about the details. I have no problem given out my current code to some dev who want to finish it. Just a public release of a half-done product sucks.

Maybe some of you will use the time to create some more .ini file for more controllers? The repo still looks a bit empty.
https://github.com/Maschell/controller_patcher_configs
You can find the guide to create your own files here:
https://github.com/Maschell/controller_patcher/wiki

Thank you for your patience and support <3

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For some reason, from version 0.9 to 0.9b, it doesnt work properly for DS3. The left analog is inverted or kinda buggy. If you move left or right, it has no action. But if you move up and/or down, it moves to the right or left. I had to downgrade to the 0.2e version.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some reason, from version 0.9 to 0.9b, it doesnt work properly for DS3. The left analog is inverted or kinda buggy. If you move left or right, it has no action. But if you move up and/or down, it moves to the right or left. I had to downgrade to the 0.2e version.
Can somebody confirm it?

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can somebody confirm it?

Im not sure if Im actually the only one, but there are some previous posts regarding this.

Look:

I downloaded the latest loadiine and using my ps3 controller isn't working correctly. The left stick doesn't register left or right, up moves left and down moves right.

that happen to me as well, for some reason using the HiDTest fixes the issue

Wow using hidtest does fix the broken ps3 controller problem thank you. Is it just loadiine thats doing this or is hidtovpad doing this too.

for my experience both Loadiine and HiDtoVPad does it

LuigiGold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can I use N64 controller?

If the answer is yes, can you give the config file, please?

Thank you.

Greetings.

xeyatan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maschell, that sounds awesome!

I was wondering - is there any way to map the movement (aka the what the left stick does) to the dpad? As a user of the PS3 controller, i like those a lot better than the analogs. Currently i can only move using the left stick .

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maschell, that sounds awesome!

I was wondering - is there any way to map the movement (aka the what the left stick does) to the dpad? As a user of the PS3 controller, i like those a lot better than the analogs. Currently i can only move using the left stick .
https://github.com/Maschell/controller_patcher/wiki/4.-Keyboards#mapping-gamepad-sticks

Yes DS3 controllers are broken for me using 0.9 and 0.9b

Sup, jip. Got the same problem with Loadiine GX2. (Original DS3)

Ah right. I already found/fixed the problem weeks ago, but never released a fixed version. I think I should do it later ;)

Last edited by Maschell,

Blu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always have a soft lock/crash. I have my things loaded but when I press A to go to the system menu it just sits at a white screen.

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it posssible to use it together with TCPGecko??
Since my Gamepad is kinda broken, (My left Analog Stick stucks) I want to use my DS3 Controller and TCPGecko to continue my wind waker hacks.

D

Deleted User

The next release of HID to VPAD probably won't happen anytime soon. But I don't want to make any promises with a guess of an release date. I'm not home for the next two weeks and after that, my university starts again + I'll start my new job. I don't know how much time will be left for the WiiU Homebrew stuff, but probaly less than I had the last couple of weeks. I'll try to do it as fast as I can.

My plan was to finish everything before this weekend, but I can't pull it off. It would be possible to release what I currently have, but I want to provide a good (+good looking) and stable user experience. As the new release will be the "final" 1.0 release, everything should be perfect.
I got a good looking GUI concept and need to implement complety new GUI mechanics/elements for. This will take "much" longer than expected, but will be also cooler than expected. While thinking about the GUI, I got a hand full new ideas for new features, hopefully some will make it into the final product. And after I've done the GUI, I need to think of a solution for the loadiine_gx2 support.

Currently implemented new features and changes:
- Basic GX2 GUI
- Mostly rewritten and cleaned up code (even with a bit of documentation o.o)
- Pro Controller spoofing
- Support of mutiple controllers of the same type
- Using controllers over the network (Adds support for 360+One pad)
- Disabling of the energy saver (Screen dim, auto shutdown etc.)
- and probably more

If somebody else wants to take over, PM me and we can talk about the details. I have no problem given out my current code to some dev who want to finish it. Just a public release of a half-done product sucks.

Maybe some of you will use the time to create some more .ini file for more controllers? The repo still looks a bit empty.
https://github.com/Maschell/controller_patcher_configs
You can find the guide to create your own files here:
https://github.com/Maschell/controller_patcher/wiki

Thank you for your patience and support <3
Awesome work! Could you compile a beta?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii +1