Help with Ezflash 3-1 poke save.

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by Green0scar, Dec 1, 2009.

Dec 1, 2009
  1. Green0scar
    OP

Member Green0scar GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ok I have been trying to figure this out for some time now, And I just haven't found any help on it.
    how do I get my sav from vba to a pokemon game in the nor of my ezflash 3-1, or is it not possible?
    how I do it is is the gba backup tool, and then write the sav fil to it, but everytime i do it is eiter show nothing happend, or the "Save file has been delete" message apears. Please help and Thanksl

2. liamash3

Newcomer liamash3 Advanced Member

Australia
    you are using ezflash v 3in1, right? what i do to get the sav. files from a computer emulator to 3in1 (for cheating reasons [​IMG] ) is that i cheat on vba (can't remember version, 1.7 something) transfer the .sav file it makes to the gba_sav folder on gbaexploader and put the game in the gba_game folder. i then boot up gbaexploader and copy the game to the NOR memory, which also gets the .sav from the gba_sav folder and copies it as well. if you already had the game copied to NOR, put the .sav file in gba_sav, then boot up gbaexploader. when it asks you which sav. file to use, click B (cancel) then click on the rom. it should show a sav. there, run it and it should be the sav. from vba.

Hope i helped!

Liam.

3. Masked Ranger

Member Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    I use GBA Backup Tool v0.21. Copy your save to a Slot-1 cart. Turn on the DS. Run the homebrew. Hit R to "Save restore", then A to "Restore data in Card from SAV file". This assumes that you haven't done anything to your PC save. You may want to use the same homebrew to rip a save from your original cart, play it on your PC, save your game, then paste it back to your slot-2.

4. Green0scar
    OP

Member Green0scar GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Thanks Liam I will try that out.
    Masked Ranger thanks, but that what I have been doing the whole time haha.