Help with Ezflash 3-1 poke save.

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by Green0scar, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Green0scar
    OP

Green0scar GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2008
    Canada
    Ok I have been trying to figure this out for some time now, And I just haven't found any help on it.
    how do I get my sav from vba to a pokemon game in the nor of my ezflash 3-1, or is it not possible?
    how I do it is is the gba backup tool, and then write the sav fil to it, but everytime i do it is eiter show nothing happend, or the "Save file has been delete" message apears. Please help and Thanksl

2. liamash3

liamash3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    Frankston
    you are using ezflash v 3in1, right? what i do to get the sav. files from a computer emulator to 3in1 (for cheating reasons [​IMG] ) is that i cheat on vba (can't remember version, 1.7 something) transfer the .sav file it makes to the gba_sav folder on gbaexploader and put the game in the gba_game folder. i then boot up gbaexploader and copy the game to the NOR memory, which also gets the .sav from the gba_sav folder and copies it as well. if you already had the game copied to NOR, put the .sav file in gba_sav, then boot up gbaexploader. when it asks you which sav. file to use, click B (cancel) then click on the rom. it should show a sav. there, run it and it should be the sav. from vba.

Hope i helped!

Liam.

3. Masked Ranger

Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2009
    I use GBA Backup Tool v0.21. Copy your save to a Slot-1 cart. Turn on the DS. Run the homebrew. Hit R to "Save restore", then A to "Restore data in Card from SAV file". This assumes that you haven't done anything to your PC save. You may want to use the same homebrew to rip a save from your original cart, play it on your PC, save your game, then paste it back to your slot-2.

4. Green0scar
    OP

Green0scar GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2008
    Canada
    Thanks Liam I will try that out.
    Masked Ranger thanks, but that what I have been doing the whole time haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice