Emulation Help with Ezflash 3-1 poke save.

Green0scar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I have been trying to figure this out for some time now, And I just haven't found any help on it.
how do I get my sav from vba to a pokemon game in the nor of my ezflash 3-1, or is it not possible?
how I do it is is the gba backup tool, and then write the sav fil to it, but everytime i do it is eiter show nothing happend, or the "Save file has been delete" message apears. Please help and Thanksl

liamash3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you are using ezflash v 3in1, right? what i do to get the sav. files from a computer emulator to 3in1 (for cheating reasons
gbasp.gif
) is that i cheat on vba (can't remember version, 1.7 something) transfer the .sav file it makes to the gba_sav folder on gbaexploader and put the game in the gba_game folder. i then boot up gbaexploader and copy the game to the NOR memory, which also gets the .sav from the gba_sav folder and copies it as well. if you already had the game copied to NOR, put the .sav file in gba_sav, then boot up gbaexploader. when it asks you which sav. file to use, click B (cancel) then click on the rom. it should show a sav. there, run it and it should be the sav. from vba.

Hope i helped!

Liam.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
I use GBA Backup Tool v0.21. Copy your save to a Slot-1 cart. Turn on the DS. Run the homebrew. Hit R to "Save restore", then A to "Restore data in Card from SAV file". This assumes that you haven't done anything to your PC save. You may want to use the same homebrew to rip a save from your original cart, play it on your PC, save your game, then paste it back to your slot-2.

Green0scar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Liam I will try that out.
Masked Ranger thanks, but that what I have been doing the whole time haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: